Senior Project Engineer (Saudi Only)
Job Description: Sr. Project Engineer
BS Engineering Degree and registered as a professional engineer.
- Coordinates with discipline lead engineers and team to ensure on-time completion of work activities
- Reviews and closely monitors project schedule and costs.
- Developing and recommending improvements in design standards
- Establishing and maintaining client contacts
- Determining the training and development needs of employees
- Experience in the oil / gas, refinery, offshore, or infrastructure industries and has project engineering experience on large to mega projects.
- Thorough knowledge of project engineering practices, design details, international codes and standards, procedures, and specifications
- General understanding of project management and knowledge of reciprocal effects of the work upon other disciplines/ fields
- Proficiency in a variety of standard project management methods and techniques.
- Proficiency in planning and control methods;
- Organizing and supervising work within a small work unit composed of employees within own discipline or a related area of specialization
- Prior experience with Saudi Aramco projects is preferable
- Prior working experience in Middle East is preferable
- 10 years minimum
- MS Office
Our Latest Articles