Senior Project Manager (CRE/Office Fit-out)
Faithful+Gould is one of the world’s leading project and cost management consultancies operating at the forefront of the property and industry sectors. Placing great emphasis on the training, development and progression of our staff, we’re dedicated to providing high quality professional services with cutting-edge expertise.
To help realise our ambitious growth plans and to support our increasing pipeline of work, we’re looking for exceptional Senior Project Managers to join our highly successful team in Singapore.
This role has excellent prospects for individuals who have a strong ambition to progress. As well as technical competence, we are looking for someone with the ability to think laterally, who possesses first class communication skills, strong commercial awareness and who will provide a first class service to our clients and a commitment to drive new business opportunities.
• As a representative of the Company, you will use your best endeavours to communicate potential business development opportunities and to actively promote the interests of the Company within the industry.
• You will also have primary responsibility for the financial well-being of the project. A primary measure of your performance will be the ability to deliver within the fee established for the project and, therefore, optimising the revenues generated.
• You will have the necessary ambition and drive to not only deliver a high quality professional service but also support the office with business development and marketing activities to help grow the team.
• Lead the planning, coordination and control of projects from inception to completion.
• Develop and maintain excellent working relationships with all internal and external stakeholders to ensure the successful delivery of the project
• Develop and implement the Project Management Plan
• Develop the project budget and manage expenditure to achieve completion within budget.
• Develop and manage the project master programme
• Monitor compliance with the construction program and identify mitigation plans if the project is in delay
• Implement change control processes
• Proactively identify risks and issues and formulate risk mitigation plans
• Chair meetings and ensure minutes are actioned in a timely manner
• Provide timely regular reporting on project progress, cost, key risks and decisions required.
• Assess and resolve site coordination issues
• Carry out contract administration duties including issuing payment certificates
• Manage the planning and implementation of Health & Safety before and during construction
• Manage and coordinate the project handover phase with contractors and clients
The role involves the execution of duties to the highest possible standards. It is expected that the Senior PM’s role is to ensure sound people and project management, and will require the following key qualifications:
• A bachelor’s degree in Architecture, M&E or C&S from a recognized university
• At least 10 years’ project management experience with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in the CRE fit out sector in Singapore
• Previous experience in PM consultancy firms is highly desirable
• PMP or PRINCE2 accreditation is an advantage
• Highly proficiency in MS Office and MS Project
• Excellent stakeholder management skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Experience in administering local building contracts.
• Meticulous and highly organized