Senior Project Manager
Senior Project Manager
Our team is growing! If you want to be a part of a successful global organization and have at least 5 years of experience as a Senior Project Manager on large Utilities or Energy construction projects, we would like to connect with you. The purpose of this position is to lead multi-disciplined project solutions for our client, with direct accountability for overall project delivery. This is a full-time internal position with Faithful+Gould offering robust benefits. This position will sit at the client’s project site in Farmington, NM and would offer daily per diem.
Faithful+Gould, a member of the SNC Lavalin group, is a world leader in project and cost consulting, providing clients with Owner’s Representative expertise and advice throughout the life of their construction projects. We offer varied and interesting projects with a number of high-profile clients across key business sectors which include many of the fortune 100 companies and Federal/State/City government agencies. Faithful+Gould is currently ranked #9 largest Construction Management Company and #7 Program Management Company by ENR (Engineering News Record). Established in 1947 in England and opened the first USA office in 1992. Constructive Expertise It’s in our DNA
• Responsible for planning the project to achieve objectives, including developing the project charter, Work Breakdown Structure (WBS), estimates and project plan deliverables.
• Plans and requests the project resources necessary to achieve project planning and objectives.
• Supports Client Leaders with information needed to update the business partners.
• Responsible for Enterprise Project Management System (EPMS) project management to support budgeting and project funding.
• Responsible for managing the project plan, achieving project objectives and escalating issues to client leaders and PMO management as necessary.
• Responsible for keeping track of purchase orders and vendor changes.
• Responsible for monitoring and controlling project scope, schedule, and budget and preparing Project Change Orders (PCOs) as required.
• Preparing project status reports and distributes to project stakeholders.
• Responsible for preparing monthly Current Work Plan (CWP) and support of the monthly financial forecast.
• Responsible for coordinating preparing of information necessary for stage gate reviews and for various review boards.
• Responsible for managing project closure activities.
• Demonstrates capability to read, understand and apply standard to complex documents affecting Utility projects, including but not limited to: agreements/contracts, ROW/Easements, one-line diagrams, surveys and general electrical and civil/structural drawings.
• Implement project documentation governance aligned with company and client requirements. Ensure project data integrity and documentation is accurate, timely and coordinated.
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Construction Management or a related field
• 5 years of relevant experience
• industrial experience: heavy industrial experience (i.e., Coal/Gas Generation, Petro-Chemical, Paper, Mining, Steel, etc.), power generation experience
• Demonstrated ability to identify complex project risks, lead constructability reviews, develop risk mitigation and contingency plans, and implement action plans to reduce or eliminate project risks.
• Demonstrated knowledge of projects and program management within the context of business results
• Project Management Professional (PMP) [certified by the Project Management Institute (PMI) Global Accreditation Centre (GAC)] and/or Certified Construction Manager (CCM) [certified by the Construction Manager Certification Institute (CMCI), an independent administrative body of the Construction Management Association of America (CMAA)] highly desirable.
• Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret the most complex business documents.
• Ability to respond effectively to the most sensitive issues.
• Ability to write reports, manuals, procedures and articles using distinctive style. Ability to make effective and persuasive presentations on complex topics to employees, clients, top management and/or public groups.
• Ability to motivate and negotiate effectively with key employees, top management, and client groups to take desired action.
• Faithful+Gould offers its employees a robust rewards package which includes:
• Competitive salary
• Broad Employer based benefits package including medical/RX, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance
• Generous time off benefits
• 401 (k) with employer match
• Flexible work schedules dependent upon approval as a result of assignment demands
• Career development opportunities through our corporate university
• Highly regarded tuition reimbursement program
• Valuable voluntary options including legal, long term care, pet insurance and car insurance
Equal Opportunity Employer
Faithful+Gould is an equal opportunity, drug free employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability candidates encouraged to apply. Please view statement
Faithful+Gould cares about your privacy. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer your Personal Data. By submitting your personal information to F+G, you confirm that you have read and accept our Privacy Notice.
Our Latest Articles