Senior Project Manager
Senior Project Manager
Senior Project Manager
Why join us?
We are hiring! Faithful+Gould seeks an energetic and highly motivated Sr. Project Manager with experience in the Corporate Real Estate sector. This position will be responsible for supporting the planning and coordination of a portfolio of small and medium size projects across the Americas for our client based in New York City.
This position serves as the client’s main contact to provide tasks such as: planning/scheduling, stakeholder communication, governance, change management, procurement support, close out administration and portfolio reporting. Experience as an embedded resource with financial clients is a plus! This is a full time, internal position with Faithful+Gould offering robust benefits.
Faithful+Gould is a world leader in project controls and consulting, providing clients with Owner’s Representative expertise and advice throughout the life of their construction projects. We offer varied and interesting projects with several high-profile clients across key business sectors which include many of the Fortune 100 companies and Federal/State/City government agencies. Faithful+Gould has been ranked #9 largest Construction Management Company and #7 Program Management Company by ENR (Engineering News Record). Established in 1947 in England and opened the first USA office in 1992. Constructive Expertise It’s in our DNA.
How will you contribute to the team?
- Maintains a dual focus on practice related services (senior level guidance and management of the delivery of all project management related services) and internal business operations (active senior level participation and leadership related to business development, financial management, and staff development matters).
- Has significant independent responsibility for assignments including entire projects where the project scope and complexity are extensive.
- Utilizes background in construction, real estate, engineering or design to integrate well into complex and large client organization with ease. Comfortable with changing dynamics and balancing new client initiatives.
- Acts as a scheduling subject matter expert for client team. While not directly responsible for project scheduling, has a deep knowledge of scheduling best practices to ensure client’s portfolio is maintained. Some best practices include critical path analysis, float review and program vs. project scheduling methods.
- Comfortable utilizing a variety of technology tools to create reporting, dashboards and analyze data for process improvements. Works with different enterprise software solutions to extract data and contribute to program reporting.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to effect change and drive improvements client-side. Ability to present and pitch ideas to senior leadership.
- Provides senior level management for Faithful+Gould project team and maintains integration between service sectors and Faithful+Gould disciplines.
- Manages the day-to-day operational and tactical aspects of multiple projects.
- Reviews any project legal documents with legal staff, and ensures that all such documents are completed and signed in a timely manner.
- Reviews high-level deliverables across projects.
- Implements project review and quality assurance procedures in accordance with Faithful+Gould methodology to ensure profitable and successful execution of engagements as measured by regional goals and customer satisfaction.
- Manages scope and minimizes company exposure and risk across multiple projects.
- Reviews the Project Status Report (PSR) and general financial reporting required to generate client cost reports.
- Ensures the execution and filing of project legal documents.
What will you contribute?
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction, Engineering, Quantity Surveying or a related field, plus seven years relevant experience.
- Must be highly articulate, have clear and analytical approach to problem solving, and strong decision making abilities. Must have excellent communication and presentation skills
- Must possess a thorough understanding of Project Management, Building Design & Construction, Critical Path Method (CPM) Scheduling, Building Cost Modeling and Risk Analysis. Should have a general understanding of E-Builder, Unifier, PM Web or similar.
- Must thoroughly understand and utilize Information Technology in the performance of work including Internet, Intranet, Microsoft Windows OS, Adobe Acrobat, Microsoft Office Suite and Microsoft Project.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) [certified by the Project Management Institute (PMI) Global Accreditation Centre (GAC)] and/or Certified Construction Manager (CCM) [certified by the Construction Manager Certification Institute (CMCI), an independent administrative body of the Construction Management Association of America (CMAA)] highly desirable.
What we offer at Faithful+Gould:
At Faithful+Gould, you will enjoy a robust rewards package which includes:
- Opportunity to work on various projects of various sizes.
- Competitive salary.
- Flexible work schedules.
- Paid Time Off (PTO).
- Group Insurance.
- Retirement Savings Plan with employer match.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
- Learning and development programs, training, career opportunities and a highly regarded tuition reimbursement program.
If this sounds like you and you would like to expand your career with us, apply today!
Faithful+Gould is an equal opportunity, drug-free employer committed to diversity in the workplace. EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability.
Please review Faithful+Gould Equal Opportunity Statement here:
Faithful+Gould cares about your privacy and are committed to protecting your privacy. Please consult our Privacy Notice on our Careers site to know more about how we collect, use and transfer your Personal Data.
Note to staffing and direct hire agencies:
In the event a recruiter or agency who are not on our preferred supplier list submits a resume/candidate to anyone in the company, SNC-Lavalin family of companies, we explicitly reserve the right to recruit and hire the candidate(s) at our discretion and without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. https://careers.snclavalin.com/recruitment-agencie
We are sorry but we currently have no jobs in this area.
Continue browsing to look at our other available opportunities
Our Latest Articles
Recently viewed jobs