Senior Recruitment Lead
This vacancy has now expired... why not:
As a provider of multi-disciplined technical services to the built environment, Atkins is committed to design excellence in the delivery of first class solutions which combine innovation, imagination and best practice.
Senior Recruitment Leads will be responsible for leading a resourcing team that delivers to the Atkins UK & Europe business.
The individual will provide full life cycle recruiting, including interfacing with hiring managers to create and review requisitions, sourcing/screening candidates, participating in interviews when required, assisting managers with reference checks, developing competitive job offers and tracking candidates with International Standards.
- Monitor and ensure compliance in meeting talent acquisition metric targets including cost per hire, time to offer, interview per hire ratios – work with Recruitment Partner, recruitment advisors and resourcers, to implement methods, best practice and resourcing mobilization (internal & external) strategies to reduce overall time-to-hire.
- Analyse staffing trends and results for continuous improvement of our strategies and processes
- Subject matter expert in certain areas within resourcing including direct recruiting, sourcing, talent pools, Taleo or diversity.
- Develop successful working relationships with the wider recruitment community, HR teams and key business managers / directors, demonstrating a deep understanding of the requirements of the business area.
- Support the business to translate the resourcing requirements into an attraction plan, obtain the necessary authorisation to recruit. Working with the resourcers to establish the most appropriate and cost effective recruitment methodologies to meet the demands of the business.
- Responsible for mentoring and developing the business recruitment team – act as the first point of contact for recruitment related issues
- Stakeholder management with the recruitment and business leadership to review and define sourcing needs and develop sourcing strategies to meet short, medium and long-term requirements.
- Manage and monitor internal applicant tracking system, ensuring that all candidates and applicants are properly tracked and have a disposition reason
- Consulting, advising & challenging the hiring managers on the selection of candidates throughout the end-to-end process, e.g. CV review, interview feedback, etc. ensuring best fit for the role.
- Manage multiple campaigns across geographically dispersed locations
- Maintaining networks in critical technical sectors to facilitate effective passive recruitment;
- Developing advertising programs (internal and external) in order to ensure high visibility with potential candidates;
- Developing and maintaining an excellent relationship with internal and external clients and / or business partners to ensure achievement of staffing goals;
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, human resources or related discipline
- Proven track record/experience recruiting/staffing experience in a corporate, professional services/consulting, or high tech industry
- Prior experience of working in a Recruitment Managed Service environment (Preferably International support), RPO (recruitment process outsourcing) or an in-house recruitment team is essential.
- Extensive and demonstrable experience of sourcing candidates utilising a variety of methods including networking, on-line and off-line advertising, internet search (data mining), database searching and the use of Web 2.0 methodology (Google AdWords/Social Media etc.) in addition to utilising relevant recruitment providers
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office suite
- Previous experience of working with recruitment, ATS (applicant tracking system) or vacancy management systems e.g. Taleo, Workday, etc.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, can build effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders at all levels
- Confident, diplomatic and tactful – demonstrating high levels of confidentiality
- Resilient and able to work under pressure
- Driven, highly organized with the ability to identify and focus on priorities and deliver to deadlines.
- Candidate should be flexible to work in UK Shifts.
Training and Development
Atkins develops individuals through a portfolio of training and development activities designed to help you make the best of your abilities and talents. These are reviewed with individuals through an annual appraisal process. We actively support staff in achieving corporate membership of relevant institutions.
We support flexible working and equal opportunities as we believe that diverse teams provide the best mix of interpersonal and technical skills needed to exceed our customers’ expectations.