Senior Right-Of-Way Agent
This vacancy has now expired... why not:
Atkins is one of the world’s most respected design, engineering and project management consultancies. Atkins has been providing infrastructure planning, engineering, construction, environmental consulting, urban planning, architecture, and program management services to public and private clients across the United States for more than 50 years.
Atkins has the depth and breadth of expertise to respond to the most technically challenging and time-critical infrastructure projects and the urgent transition to a low-carbon economy.
Atkins seeks an energetic and highly motivated self-starter to join our Houston, Texas ROW Group as a Senior Right-Of-Way Agent.
Under direction, support project managers or clients' attorneys by performing eminent domain package preparation, title research and analysis and coordination for eminent domain hearings. Also, may perform a full range of professional right-of-way acquisition or production functions involving project scheduling and planning, negotiations, relocation assistance, property valuation and cost estimating, technical analysis and consultation, as well as proposals and presentations.
- Negotiates property acquisitions involving businesses, non-monetary benefits, and design issues. Reviews administrative settlements and recommends approval of settlements.
- Involves the review, coordination and management of various right-of-way activities and the negotiation of issues,which may at times be complex and controversial, between consultant and client. Tasks often require the use of analysis, interpretation, and deductive reasoning.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree in Real Estate, Business Administration, or other related field plus seven years of professional experience in real estate, property management, or other related areas. Without a degree, seventeen years professional experience in real estate, property management or other related areas is required.
- Strong communication skills, good report writing skills, ability to analyze data and negotiate effectively. Management and public speaking skills desired. Good knowledge of state and federal procedures and statutes.
- Licensed by the state's Real Estate Commission. Exceptions must be approved by the Director of Operations or Group President
Atkins offers its employees a robust rewards package which includes: a competitive salary; a broad benefits package including medical/RX, dental, vision, life, disability, legal, hospitalization and other valuable voluntary options; generous time-off programs; flexible work schedules; 401(k) with employer match; professional and career development opportunities through our corporate university, as well as a highly-regarded tuition reimbursement program; and an unmatched culture focused on client-service, quality, and tireless pursuit of excellence in all we do. Atkins is an equal opportunity, drug-free employer committed to diversity in the workplace. EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability.
Please view Atkins Equal Opportunity Statement here:
Atkins cares about your privacy.
Please consult our to know more about how we collect, use and transfer your Personal Data.
By submitting your personal information to Atkins, you confirm that you have read and accept our Privacy Notice.