Senior Scheduler Airport Construction
Senior Scheduler Airport Construction
Our Denver, Colorado team is growing! If you want to be a part of a successful global organization and have seven years of experience or more as a Scheduler on large Construction projects (Airport construction preferred), we would like to connect with you. Proficiency in Primavera scheduling products (P6) and report preparation skills is essential to be successful in this position. This is a full-time internal position with Faithful+Gould that offers robust benefits. This position will be location at our client site project at DIA during the duration of the project and then be reassigned at the completion. Our company office is located in the Tech Centre. We seek individuals who are looking for long term tenure to grow a career with us!
Faithful+Gould is a world leader in project and cost consulting, providing clients with Owner’s Representative expertise and advice throughout the life of their construction projects. We offer varied and interesting projects with a number of high-profile clients across key business sectors which include many of the fortune 100 companies and Federal/State/City government agencies. Faithful+Gould is currently ranked #9 largest Construction Management Company and #7 Program Management Company by ENR (Engineering News Record). Established in 1947 in England and opened the first USA office in 1992. Constructive Expertise -It’s in our DNA
• Supports senior scheduling staff, the project team and stakeholders with time management and control.
• Develops and updates summary level as well as detailed schedules.
• Develops lists of design, procurement, construction and post construction activities based on review of design documents, examination of site conditions and discussions with Owners, design consultants and contractors.
• Identifies major milestones, critical approvals and long lead procurement items.
• Determines reasonable schedule logic and constraints based on discussion with task owners and/or teams.
• Develops realistic activity durations based on production rates and available manpower based on discussion with task owners and/or teams.
• Assigns resources (cost, labor or material) to activities and develops cash flow reports and resource histograms.
• Evaluates critical and near critical path activity sequences.
• Assesses actual progress based on site inspections.
• Identifies schedule changes and trends.
• Develops earned value reports.
• Suggests corrective actions and/or develop recovery plans when delays are anticipated or occur.
• Reviews architect and contractor prepared schedules.
• Prepares post construction as built schedules and lessons learned reports.
• Bachelor’s degree in Construction, Quantity Surveying or related field
• Seven years’ relevant experience
• Must have strong understanding of CPM (Critical Path Method) concepts and calculations
• Strong understanding of earned value concepts, calculations, and rules of credit
• Must be highly articulate, have clear and analytical approach to problem solving, and strong decision making abilities.
• Must have excellent communication and presentation skills
• Proficiency in Primavera scheduling products (P6) and report preparation skills
• Must thoroughly understand and utilize Information Technology in the performance of work including Internet, Intranet, Microsoft Windows OS, Adobe Acrobat, Microsoft Office Suite and Microsoft Project.
• Certification with AACE, PMI or CMAA is preferred.
• Faithful+Gould offers its employees a robust rewards package which includes:
• Competitive salary
• Broad Employer based benefits package including medical/RX, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance
• Generous time off benefits
• 401 (k) with employer match
• Flexible work schedules dependent upon approval as a result of assignment demands
• Career development opportunities through our corporate university
• Highly regarded tuition reimbursement program
• Valuable voluntary options including legal, long term care, pet insurance and car insurance
Equal Opportunity Employer
Faithful+Gould is an equal opportunity, drug free employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability candidates encouraged to apply. Please view statement
Faithful+Gould cares about your privacy. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer your Personal Data. By submitting your personal information to F+G, you confirm that you have read and accept our Privacy Notice.
Our Latest Articles