Why join us?
Our Georgia Team is Growing! Faithful+Gould is looking for a self-starter and motivated Senior Planner/Scheduler professional with power/utilities/nuclear sector experience. This position will interface with the client, providing scheduling management services, including but not limited to schedule development, WBS development, integration of contractor’s schedules, progress reporting, schedule updating and analysis, earned value and field progress tracking. This is a full-time internal position with Faithful+Gould that comes with robust benefits.
Faithful+Gould is a world leader in project management and project controls consulting, providing clients with Owner’s Representative expertise and advice throughout the life of their construction projects. We offer varied and interesting projects with several high-profile clients across key business industrial sectors which include many of the fortune 100 companies and Federal/State/City government agencies. Faithful+Gould is currently ranked #9 largest Construction Management Company and #7 Program Management Company by ENR (Engineering News Record). Established in 1947 in England and opened the first USA office in 1992.
How will you contribute to the team?
To perform this role successfully, the individual will be responsible for but not limited to the following:
- Create project WBS and templates for project cost and schedule reporting.
- Create the CPM Schedule using Primavera P6 or MS Project.
- Perform periodic schedule updates, identify schedule risks and communicates with the project manager.
- Review contractor’s schedule using industry standards e.g. DCMA 14 points assessment.
- Gather/validate project progress information and prepares weekly and monthly reports with support from the Project Manager.
- Monitor project schedules and prepares project progress reports.
- Supervising and leading a team of project schedulers and field planners.
- Regularly interacts with engineering and construction team to gather the information needed to perform the duties above. Able to communicate effectively and present to Clients and other stakeholder.
What will you contribute?
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering, Construction Management, Quantity Surveying or related field.
- 6-10 years of relevant experience.
- Working knowledge of CPM scheduling concepts and tools such as Primavera P6.
- Must thoroughly understand and utilize Information Technology in the performance of work including Internet, Intranet, Microsoft Windows OS, Adobe Acrobat, Primavera P6, Microsoft Office Suite and Microsoft Project.
- Certification with AACE is desired but not required, Standards, OSHA Standards and Environmental Regulations.
What we offer at Faithful+Gould:
At Faithful+Gould, you will enjoy a robust rewards package which includes:
- Opportunity to work on various projects of various sizes
- Competitive salary
- Flexible work schedules
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Group Insurance
- Retirement Savings Plan with employer match
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Learning and development programs, training, career opportunities and a highly regarded tuition reimbursement program
If this sounds like you and you would like to expand your career with us, apply today!
Faithful+Gould is an equal opportunity, drug-free employer committed to diversity in the workplace. EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability.
Please review Faithful+Gould Equal Opportunity Statement here:
Faithful+Gould cares about your privacy and are committed to protecting your privacy. Please consult our Privacy Notice on our Careers site to know more about how we collect, use and transfer your Personal Data.
Note to staffing and direct hire agencies:
In the event a recruiter or agency who are not on our preferred supplier list submits a resume/candidate to anyone in the company, SNC-Lavalin family of companies, we explicitly reserve the right to recruit and hire the candidate(s) at our discretion and without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. https://careers.snclavalin.com/recruitment-agencies
Our Latest Articles
Recently viewed jobs