The Senior Scheduler will play a key role in supporting the Manager of Project Controls, Capital Projects with all scheduling activities related to new builds and other projects within the Capital project portfolio.
A key function of the senior scheduler will be to mentor and develop CNL project controls staff. It is expected that the Senior Scheduler will introduce, expose and or assist in the implementation of common industry scheduling practices to the CNL team through their experience in the planning and scheduling of major projects or project portfolios elsewhere.
- The Senior Scheduler will assist the Project Controls Manager in leading the following specific tasks:
- Lead the development and implementation of the integrated Capital portfolio schedule.
- Work with our Integrated Project Delivery (IPD) partners in the development and implementation of new build schedules and lead their integration into the Capital portfolio schedule
- Develop and implement scheduling routines within the Capital Projects group.
- Establish schedule management routines with respect to the performance baseline
- Other duties as requested by the Capital Project Controls Manager
Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum 20 years of scheduling experience in roles of progressively increasing responsibility
- Demonstrated experience as a senior scheduler on a major project (EPC/EPCM)
- Expert knowledge in the use of Primavera P6
- Good mentoring skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, meet tight deadlines and work under pressure
- Flexibility to work extended hours
Appropriate accommodations will be provided upon request throughout the recruitment and hiring process as required by Company policy and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA).
Successful applicants will be notified about SNC-Lavalin’s accommodation policies at the time the employment offer is extended, and the information will be shared with new personnel during the onboarding process
Founded in 1911, SNC-Lavalin is a global fully integrated professional services and project management company and a major player in the ownership of infrastructure. From offices around the world, SNC-Lavalin's employees are proud to build what matters. Our teams provide comprehensive end-to-end project solutions – including capital investment, consulting, design, engineering, construction, sustaining capital and operations and maintenance – to clients in oil and gas, mining and metallurgy, infrastructure and power. On July 3, 2017, SNC-Lavalin acquired Atkins, one of the world's most respected design, engineering and project management consultancies http://www.snclavalin.com/
At SNC-Lavalin, we seek to hire individuals with diverse characteristics, backgrounds and perspectives. We strongly believe that world-class talent makes no distinctions based on gender, ethnic or national origin, sexual identity and orientation, age, religion or disability, but enriches itself through these differences.