This vacancy has now expired... why not:
SNC-Lavalin/Atkins and Holtec are in the process of forming a new joint venture company, Comprehensive Decommissioning International (CDI). SNC-Lavalin/Atkins and Holtec are proud of their reputation for professional and technical excellence, and we recognize that the key to upholding that reputation resides in the excellence of our employees.
CDI is currently seeking a Senior Scheduler to join the nuclear team in Lacey Township Nuclear Group.
Opportunity to join CDI and the project team at the early stages of a Nuclear Decommissioning Major Project and develop a position as a central enabling member of the team. The project mobilization is in the early stages, giving the successful candidate the chance to be part of the growth of the team and project as it moves into rapid decommissioning of a shuttered Nuclear Power Station.
- Develop complex engineering, procurement, construction, commissioning, and decommissioning schedules for project; this includes maintaining and updating complex schedules, compatibility and competency of master and supporting schedules
- Perform logic analysis, CPM analysis, resource loaded, generated work breakdown structure, earned values, cost, resources, materials, work-loaded projections, S curve and cash flow diagrams
- Assist the Senior Planner in preparation of project reports including but not limited to scheduling updates and analysis, progress reporting, change management and various planning reports for management
- Able to coordinate the activities of the project controls staff and schedulers in the performance of their assigned task
- Ability to identify impacts to schedule that need to be analyzed to help mitigate for slippage.
- Mitigation efforts need to include: informing of plan changes; making recommendations to downstream impacts in the form of additional resources, shifts, and execution changes that require re-sequencing of activities.
- Interface with operations and subcontractors to plan and develop baseline schedules and narratives, as well as document impacts to work and support resolution of issues
- Prepare resource loaded CMP, 120-day, and weekly schedules in accordance with contract requirement, company standards and reporting guidelines for presentation to senior management and clients
- Responsible for estimating activity durations and schedule optimization
- Perform as a leader of other schedulers resulting in an integrated master schedule
- Train and develop personnel to prepare and implement effective job schedules
EDUCATION & REQUIREMENTS
B.S. in Engineering or Construction Management-preferred10+ years of experience in Project Planning and Scheduling or project controls area
- Leadership skills
- Further experience in:
o Project Controls, including Cost Control
o Performance Measurement, Change Management, and Delay Analysis
o Quantity Surveying
o Knowledge of Lean construction a plus
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills in order to work effectively with peers, management, subcontractors, suppliers, and stakeholders
- Computer Skills:
o High level of proficiency in P6
o MS Office - Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point
Atkins offers its employees a robust rewards package which includes: a competitive salary; a broad benefits package including medical/RX, dental, vision, life, disability, legal, hospitalization and other valuable voluntary options; generous time-off programs; flexible work schedules; 401(k) with employer match; professional and career development opportunities through our corporate university, as well as a highly-regarded tuition reimbursement program; and an unmatched culture focused on client-service, quality, and tireless pursuit of excellence in all we do. Atkins is an equal opportunity, drug-free employer committed to diversity in the workplace. EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability.
Please view Atkins Equal Opportunity Statement here:
SNC-Lavalin cares about your privacy. SNC-Lavalin and other subsidiary or affiliated companies of SNC-Lavalin (referred to throughout as “SNC-Lavalin”) are committed to protecting your privacy.
Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer your Personal Data.
By submitting your personal information to SNC-Lavalin, you confirm that you have read and accept our Privacy Notice.