- Supports senior scheduling staff, the project team and stakeholders with time management and control.
- Establishes criteria for schedule development.
- Develops and updates summary level as well as detailed scheduled.
- Develops lists of design, procurement, construction and post construction activities based on review of design documents, examination of site conditions and discussions with Owners, design consultants and contractors.
- Determines reasonable schedule logic and constraints based on discussion with task owners and/or teams.
- Develops realistic activity durations based on production rates and available manpower based on discussion with task owners and/or teams.
- Assigns resources (cost, labor or material) to activities and develops cash flow reports and resource histograms.
- Evaluates critical and near critical path activity sequences.
- Assesses actual progress based on site inspections.
- Identifies schedule changes and trends.
- Develops earned vale reports.
- Suggests corrective actions and/or develop recovery plans when delays are anticipated or occur.
- Prepares time and cost delay claims.
- Prepares scheduling specifications.
- Reviews architect and contractor prepared schedules.
- Supports risk allocation and value engineering workshops.
- Prepares post construction as-built schedules and lessons learned reports.
- Identifies major milestones, critical approvals and long lead procurement items.
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction, Quantity Surveying or related field
- Seven years relevant experience
- Must have strong understanding of CPM (Critical Path Method) concepts and calculations
- Must be highly articulate, have clear and analytical approach to problem solving, and strong decision-making abilities.
- Must have excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Strong understanding of earned value concepts, calculations, and rules of credit
- Proficiency in Primavera scheduling products (P6) and report preparation skills
- Must thoroughly understand and utilize Information Technology in the performance of work including Internet, Intranet, Microsoft Windows OS, Adobe Acrobat, Microsoft Office Suite and Microsoft Project.
- Certification with AACE, PMI or CMAA is preferred.
Faithful+Gould offers its employees a robust rewards package which includes:
-Broad Employer based benefits package including medical/RX, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance
-Generous time-off benefits
-401 (k) with employer match
-Flexible work schedules dependent upon approval as a result of assignment demands
-Career development opportunities through our corporate university
-Highly-regarded tuition reimbursement program
-Valuable voluntary options including legal, long term care, pet insurance and car insurance