Ship Maintenance Coordinator
Ship Maintenance Coordinator
This vacancy has now expired... why not:
Since 1911, we have been part of society’s progress on five continents … and we’re not done! Our teams bring together some of the most skilled professionals anywhere. People like you, who have the desire to stretch their talents. By joining SNC-Lavalin, you’re seizing the chance to grow with a leader in engineering and construction offering challenges that never cease to inspire. Take this opportunity to go further.
SNC-Lavalin Operations and Maintenance is recognized as one of Canada’s leading outsourced operations and maintenance solutions experts, a division of SNC-Lavalin Group Inc., the largest engineering and construction firm in Canada, and one of the five largest in the world. We continue to grow our business globally.
The Ship Maintenance Coordinator will perform In-Service Support (ISS) of all day to day sub-contracted work onboard vessels as part of SNC Lavalin’s Operations and Maintenance contract with the Department of National Defence Minor Warships and Auxiliary Vessels.
- Provide support to ships alongside or deployed as requested
- Coordinate provision of parts and materials and source repair services.
- Work with PM Technicians to schedule upcoming preventive maintenance work.
- Oversee vessel dockings and emergency work.
- Process ISS related documentation, perform technical research and act as a quality, environment and health and safety representative.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in maintenance of vessels to commercial or military standard
- Possess at least one of the following qualifications:
- Former member of Canadian Forces who served at the rank of CPO of one of the following technical trades: Marine Systems, Marine Electrician, Hull Technician or Naval Electronics Technician
- MSEO holding a Marine Engineer Certificate of Competency Part II
- First Class Marine Engineer holding a certificate of competency
- Have Strong leadership skills and a strong sense of responsibility and dedication
- Able to obtain required security clearance
Founded in 1911, SNC-Lavalin is a global fully integrated professional services and project management company and a major player in the ownership of infrastructure. From offices around the world, SNC-Lavalin's employees are proud to build what matters. Our teams provide comprehensive end-to-end project solutions – including capital investment, consulting, design, engineering, construction, sustaining capital and operations and maintenance – to clients in oil and gas, mining and metallurgy, infrastructure and power. On July 3, 2017, SNC-Lavalin acquired Atkins, one of the world's most respected design, engineering and project management consultancies. http://www.snclavalin.com
At SNC-Lavalin, we seek to hire individuals with diverse characteristics, backgrounds and perspectives. We strongly believe that world-class talent makes no distinctions based on gender, ethnic or national origin, sexual identity and orientation, age, religion or disability, but enriches itself through these differences.
Our Latest Articles
Recently viewed jobs