Signalling Systems team at Atkins Global Design Centre (GDC) India has been successfully delivering major Rail Signalling projects for international since 2001. The co-located Permanent Way, Civils, Structures, Electrification, Telecom, Electrical and Geospatial teams within GDC India help us provide solutions to our clients on Multi-Disciplinary projects.
We are recruiting for a Signalling Engineer with IRSE Principles Designer Licence 1.1.550. Below are the requirement details.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Produce/Check Signalling principles designs, specifications, Signalling scheme plans & associated calculations, Control Tables, reports and working drawings to meet contract requirements within agreed time-scales and performance parameters.
• Understand and adhere to the safety and engineering culture of the organization
• Actively engaging with winning work, and technically leading design estimating
• Assist with the identification and development of technical options to meet client requirements
• Resolving technical issues or raising to the appropriate authority for resolution with potential solutions
• Leading / participating inter-disciplinary communication, activities and reviews
• Supporting the Design Manager to manage the engineering / design budget and supporting the project’s commercial objectives
• Assisting with project closeout and hand over of deliverables to the Client
• Supporting the collective learning of the organization.
• Co-operate with performance appraisals to develop your potential and identify opportunities for training and continuing professional development.
Essential Qualifications and Experience:
• Overall more than 6yrs of total experience in relevant industry along with 2-3yrs of experience with valid IRSE Principles Designer licence.
• Significant UK signalling principles design experience (schemes and / or Interlocking design)
• Holds Current IRSE Signalling Principles Designer License 1.1.550
• Understanding of the Network Rail GRIP process for Signalling projects
Desirable Qualifications and Experience:
• Experience of undertaking Design CRE responsibilities on Network Rail infrastructure
• Incorporated Engineer / Chartered Engineer
• Full Corporate Member of the IRSE
We are sorry but we currently have no jobs in this area.
Continue browsing to look at our other available opportunities
Our Latest Articles
Recently viewed jobs