- Responsible for the overall execution of planned/unplanned remediation and maintenance works across the telecommunication infrastructure.
- Ensure that all personnel including 3rd party vendors or suppliers are suitably quailified and experienced to ensure safe and timely completion of all works including small to medium scale project work.
- Work closely with Infrastructure Analyst & Construction Coordinator to ensure all requirements and resources are available to support work fronts and minimize disruption and downtime.
- Minimum ten years telecommunications experience
- Must carry at least 4 of the following:
- FOA CFOD, CFOS/D, CFOS/O or CFOT
- BICSI DCDC, RCDD or ESS
- CNET CNIDP, CNCI (Copper Cabling and Fiber Optic Cabling), CDCM or CNIT
- Comm scope or TE course certificates
- Fluke Versiv Certified Cabling Test Technician Training (CCTT)
- Draka Certified Engineers Program
Our Latest Articles
Recently viewed jobs