Are you passionate about finding and engaging with the top talent for opportunities in Global geographies, have a knack for sourcing talent by leveraging multiple platforms, looking for a new challenge and an exciting opportunity to advance your knowledge, skills and career? Do you want to be part of a dynamic team that works diligently to cater to talent needs of a Global business? If yes, this is the opportunity for you!
As one of the world’s leading consultancies operating in the built and natural environment, we offer unparalleled opportunities for talented individuals in search of a rewarding career both in India and around the world. Atkins India is committed to design excellence in the delivery of first-class solutions which combine innovation, imagination and best practice.
Atkins is a member of SNC Lavalin Organization. Founded in 1911, SNC-Lavalin is a global, fully integrated professional services and project management company and a major player in the ownership of infrastructure. The combined entity of Atkins and SNC-Lavalin has created one of the largest global engineering and project management consultancies with approximately 50,000 employees and operating across 50 countries.
About the Job
The Sourcing Centre of Expertise as an integral part of the Recruitment Shared Service in its 4th year supports the Atkins and SNC Lavalin Global business in all aspects of Talent acquisition and candidate selection. We are seeking a Sourcing Associate to join our Bangalore-based HR Centre. They will be working in partnership with Global Recruitment Teams to create talent pools (talent communities) and identify candidates for engineering and related technical positions for geographies spanning UK, Europe, US, India and Asia.
About the Team
The Sourcing Centre of Expertise is an Integral part of the Recruitment Shared Services work closely with Global Recruitment colleagues to develop and execute tactical sourcing strategies with the aim of generating candidates, creating talent pools and delivering against recruitment and growth targets. As a Sourcing Associate within this team, you will use your knowledge of talent acquisition and sourcing strategies to play a pivotal part in delivering against Atkins Global Recruitment targets.
How will you contribute?
Working in close coordination with teams globally to:
- Create, maintain and strengthen contact with talent communities for both active and passive candidates within Atkins core engineering skill sets for UK, Europe, US and India
- Utilize market-mapping techniques to understand talent pools, keep abreast with market trends and provide strategic advice on how best to attract talent
- Use a variety of direct talent attraction techniques, including utilization of job boards, Boolean searches, CV databases, referrals, social media, search engine optimization etc.
- Maintain and develop Atkins recruitment database ‘Workday’ and utilize it to maintain an active internal talent community
- Perform quantitative and qualitative analysis to determine sourcing effectiveness, actively improve turnaround time and enable more efficient access to talent
- Provide value-add sourcing advice to key stakeholders to influence and persuade talent decisions and strategies.
- Make the best utilization of ATS, CRM technologies and other available resources
What will you contribute?
Ability to demonstrate expertise within a recruitment environment gained within a corporate in-house or agency setting including:
- Extensive experience in sourcing talent leveraging various methods including:
Web 2.0 methodology (Social Media / Google AdWords, Advertising (on-line/off-line), Networking etc.)
- Ability to leverage a data-driven approach to make hiring decisions through Internet search (data mining)
- Expertise in market mapping and research, utilizing deep searching techniques
- 2-5 years of experience in sourcing assignments in related consulting markets or a technical discipline.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Capability to advise on and deliver best practices in talent attraction methodologies
- Experience of developing & maintaining qualitative talent pools
- A thorough knowledge of relevant employment legislation
- Ability to manage multiple campaigns across global geographies
- Proficient in the use of spreadsheet, database and word processing packages – Word and Excel, and knowledge of using recruitment databases
- Candidate should be flexible to work in UK/ US/ Europe/India Shifts.
What do we offer at Atkins?
At Atkins, you will enjoy a robust rewards package which includes:
- Great learning curve with ample opportunity to work on challenging projects
- Competitive salary
- Flexible work schedules
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Group Insurance
- Retirement Savings Plan with employer match
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Learning and development programs, training, career opportunities and a highly regarded tuition reimbursement program
Our values are the essence of our identity. They play a key part in the success of every project we undertake, enabling us to handle major developments and interact with various communities, businesses, governments and other stakeholders.
We put safety at the heart of everything we do, to safeguard people, assets and the environment
We do the right thing, no matter what, and are accountable for our actions
We work together and embrace each other’s unique contribution to delivering amazing results for all
We redefine engineering by thinking boldly, proudly and differently
Atkins as an Employer
Atkins is an equal opportunity, drug-free employer committed to diversity in the workplace. EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability.
In today’s global market, diverse groups make better decisions and that better decisions lead to better business results, as such Atkins proactively recruiting and onboarding candidates from a diverse and talented applicant pool.
Please Review Atkins Equal Opportunity Statement Here
Atkins cares about your privacy and are committed to protecting your privacy. Please consult our Privacy Notice on our Careers site to know more about how we collect, use and transfer your Personal Data.
Note to Staffing and Direct Hire Agencies
In the event a recruiter or agency who are not on our preferred supplier list submits a resume/candidate to anyone in the company, SNC-Lavalin family of companies, we explicitly reserve the right to recruit and hire the candidate(s) at our discretion and without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. https://careers.snclavalin.com/recruitment-agencies
More About Us
We look forward to receiving your application. If you want to discover more about Atkins, take a look at our website https://www.snclavalin.com/en
For current open positions you can visit our career page- https://careers.snclavalin.com/
Come be a part of an ever-growing Global Team and help us achieve our vision to engineer a better future for our planet and its people. Apply now!
We are sorry but we currently have no jobs in this area.
Continue browsing to look at our other available opportunities
Our Latest Articles
Recently viewed jobs