Why join us?
Under direction, provides the expertise of a seasoned architect, applying advanced concepts and techniques to unconventional problems. May function as an individual contributor or technical specialist. Able to work either independently or as part of a team that will frequently include remote team member participants
Atkins seeks an energetic and highly motivated self-starter to join our Miami, FL Architecture Group as a Sr Architect
Atkins is one of the world’s most respected design, engineering and project management consultancies. Atkins has been providing infrastructure planning, engineering, construction, environmental consulting, urban planning, architecture, and program management services to public and private clients across the United States for more than 50 years.
Atkins has the depth and breadth of expertise to respond to the most technically challenging and time-critical infrastructure projects and the urgent transition to a low-carbon economy
How will you contribute to the team?
- Carries out complex or novel assignments requiring diversified knowledge of architectural principles and practices in broad areas of assignments. Work requires the use of advanced techniques and the modification and extension of theories, precepts and practice
- Plans, directs and supervises the architectural aspects of reports, designs or construction projects.
- Responsible for finished plans, specifications or approval of materials and construction.
- Participates in the preparation of proposals and budgets.
- Coordinates work with other architects and professionals within and outside discipline and with support services staff.
- Participates in design-oriented quality control meetings.
- May occasionally manage projects.
- May be required to work on CAD.
- Performs such other duties as the supervisor may from time to time deem necessary.
What will you contribute?
- Bachelor's degree in Architecture; graduate level technical coursework preferred. This level may be achieved by Architects with seven years experience since Bachelor's degree or six years experience with Master's degree. Typical incumbent has ten or more years' experience.
- Proven technical writing and communication skills. May be eligible for project management training.
- REVIT CAD skills required
- Experience preferred in some of the following project types: College and University buildings, K-12 projects, municipal projects, Aviation, governmental projects (including Federal) and Rail and Transit
- Registration as a licensed architect is required.
What we offer at Atkins:
At Atkins, you will enjoy a robust rewards package which includes:
- Opportunity to work on various projects of various sizes
- Competitive salary
- Flexible work schedules
- Group Insurance
- Retirement Savings Plan with employer match
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Learning and development programs, training, career opportunities and a highly regarded tuition reimbursement program
If this sounds like you and you would like to expand your career with us, apply today!
Atkins is an equal opportunity, drug-free employer committed to diversity in the workplace. EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability.
Please review Atkins Equal Opportunity Statement here:
Atkins cares about your privacy and are committed to protecting your privacy. Please consult our Privacy Notice on our Careers site to know more about how we collect, use and transfer your Personal Data.
Note to staffing and direct hire agencies:
In the event a recruiter or agency who are not on our preferred supplier list submits a resume/candidate to anyone in the company, SNC-Lavalin family of companies, we explicitly reserve the right to recruit and hire the candidate(s) at our discretion and without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. https://careers.snclavalin.com/recruitment-agencies
We are sorry but we currently have no jobs in this area.
Continue browsing to look at our other available opportunities
Our Latest Articles
Recently viewed jobs