Sr Government Compliance Analyst I
Sr Government Compliance Analyst I
This vacancy has now expired... why not:
Sr. Government Compliance Supervisor
Why join us?
We are hiring! The Sr. Government Compliance Supervisor will be based out of our Tampa, Florida office and reports to our Accounting and Compliance Director.
Atkins is one of the world’s most respected design, engineering and project management consultancies. Atkins has been providing infrastructure planning, engineering, construction, environmental consulting, urban planning, architecture, and program management services to public and private clients across the United States for more than 50 years. Atkins has the depth and breadth of expertise to respond to the most technically challenging and time-critical infrastructure projects and the urgent transition to a low-carbon economy.
How will you contribute to the team?
- Supervise, train and mentor junior accounting staff.
- Prepares annual Incurred Cost submission and assists with indirect overhead cost rates AASHTO model. This may include supervision of or assistance with the collection of information, calculation of overhead pools, determination of unallowable costs, and analysis and testing of general ledger accounts for unallowable costs.
- Prepares revisions and changes to Disclosure Statement and develops initial Disclosure Statements for entities as required. This will include collection of supporting data and review and preparation for audits by DCAA for adequacy and compliance.
- Develops Forward Pricing Rates and prepares data for submission of forward pricing rate agreement. This will include collection of budgetary data and supporting documentation.
- Performs internal audits of Incurred Cost submission and Indirect Overhead Rate (AASHTO model), and conduct pre-audit reviews for Accounting System, Estimating System, Labor Floor Checks and CAS Compliance audits as performed by DCAA.
- May prepare or assist with development of training materials for government compliance to the Federal Acquisition Regulations and Cost Accounting Standards.
- May assist in coordination and preparation of responses to inquiries from audit agencies of federal, state and/or local government agencies and work with operations/contract administration to gather information for responses.
- Assists with review of proposal package, verifying documentation is complete, accurate and complies with checklist for Federal proposals.
- Assists with TINA Sweep of all Federal contracts, specifically identifying contracts that are CAS and/or TINA covered.
- Performs such other duties as the supervisor may from time to time deem necessary.
What will you contribute?
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field, plus a minimum of six years relevant experience, three of which must be related to FAR procurement or Federal contract administration.
- Requires a high level of analytical ability in order to gather and interpret data and handle complex accounting issues and information. Requires an attention to detail and solid analytical, organizational and communication abilities with strong technical accounting skills and understanding of GAAP. Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Access required. Good interpersonal skills required to interact effectively with others. Must be able to deal effectively and harmoniously with people at all levels of the organization and to represent the firm professionally.
What we offer at Atkins:
At Atkins, you will enjoy a robust rewards package which includes:
- Opportunity to work on various projects of various sizes
- Competitive salary
- Flexible work schedules
- Group Insurance
- Retirement Savings Plan with employer match
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Learning and development programs, training, career opportunities and a highly regarded tuition reimbursement program
If this sounds like you and you would like to expand your career with us, apply today!
Atkins is an equal opportunity, drug-free employer committed to diversity in the workplace. EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability.
Please review Atkins Equal Opportunity Statement here:
Atkins cares about your privacy and are committed to protecting your privacy. Please consult our Privacy Notice on our Careers site to know more about how we collect, use and transfer your Personal Data.
By submitting your personal information to Atkins, you confirm that you have read and accept our Privacy Notice.
Note to staffing and direct hire agencies:
In the event a recruiter or agency who is not on our preferred supplier list submits a resume/candidate to anyone in the company, SNC-Lavalin family of companies, we explicitly reserve the right to recruit and hire the candidate(s) at our discretion and without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. https://careers.snclavalin.com/recruitment-agencies
We are sorry but we currently have no jobs in this area.
Continue browsing to look at our other available opportunities
Our Latest Articles
Recently viewed jobs