Sr. HSE Manager - Bangalore Location
This vacancy has now expired... why not:
- Minimum 15 years’ experience in HSE role in a Construction/Project Management or a Contractor Company.
- At least 3 years’ experience in Management level in an Engineering or Project Management environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in one of the engineering disciplines
- Diploma in Fire and Safety Management or Diploma in Industrial Health and Safety
- Exposure working in Indian sub-continent is mandatory.
- Need to be flexible and adaptable in resolving complex issues.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills at the highest caliber.
- Overseas working exposure would be an added advantage.
- Capable of reviewing existing operations.
- Effective in building good working relationships within the different project teams.
- Able to provide advice, information and training to project teams in all aspects of the HSE management to ensure the highest results.
- Sr. HSE Manager will be responsible in ensuring the standards set in our HSE Policy and by our Client.
- Will be required to monitor, advise and taking care of legal aspects of the project.
- Will also advise Client / Concessionaire wherever improvements are required.
- Formulation of new procedures/processes pertaining to HSE aspects and relevant to the projects.
- Ensure all F+G project staff as well as Contractor staff are knowledgeable in HSE aspects.
- Carry out site visits and audits to ensure HSE requirements are being complied at all levels.
- Conduct HSE awareness trainings to Colleagues/Client & Contractor employees periodically.
- Participate in progress meetings and provide HSE related contributions.
- Ensure technical inspections of all equipment are being carried out periodically to ensure safety.
- Ensure all employees working at site are provided with essential PPE and it is being used.
- Conduct internal audits as required by the Operations and recommend remedial action in line with Clients requirements.
- Assess and resolve site planning and coordination issues.
- Should be aware of the broader perspective and how it affects the projects
Rewards and Benefits:
We offer a competitive industry standard compensation package.