Sr. MEP Construction Superintendent
Sr. MEP Construction Superintendent
Why join us?
Our Team is Growing! We are looking for candidates with construction project management experience to join our team in Nashville, TN. This role is for a proactive Construction Management professional interested in acting as Owner’s representative for projects around Nashville.
Faithful+Gould is a world leader in project controls and consulting, providing clients with Owner’s Representative expertise and advice throughout the life of their construction projects. We offer varied and interesting projects with several high-profile clients across key business sectors which include many of the Fortune 100 companies and Federal/State/City government agencies. Faithful+Gould is currently ranked #11 largest Construction Management Company and #9 Program Management Company by ENR (Engineering News Record). Established in 1947 in England and opened the first USA office in 1992. Constructive Expertise It’s in our DNA.
How will you contribute to the team?
Our Construction Project Managers work representing the Owner during the execution of construction projects of various types. Our goal is to achieve Client satisfaction and represent the Owner’s best interest. Some of the responsibilities for this position are listed below:
- Oversee the design phase of the project and coordinates with Owner and other stakeholders to ensure the Designer has all the information needed to complete the design on time.
- Participate in constructability reviews
- Supports the permitting process as needed.
- Coordinator with local & state Authorities having Jurisdiction (AHJ’s)
- Manages the Submittal Review and RFIs working closely with the Architect/ Engineers and contractors.
- Works proactively with the contractor and other stakeholders to keep the project on schedule, leads schedule review meetings, identifies schedule risks and prepares risk mitigation plans.
- Leads project meetings, documents and tracks action items as needed.
- Leads assigned field staff and directs their day to day tasks.
- Prepares weekly and monthly reports summarizing project progress, critical actions and other relevant information.
- Advocates for Owner’s best interests throughout the project.
- Manage final inspection and punch list process and works with the contractor in closing all punch list items.
What will you contribute?
- 15 years’ experience overseeing the execution of Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing Installation.
- Experience with Hot Water Boiler and Hydronics Systems, including pipeline installation
- Experience with Cooling Water Systems
- Experience with HVAC Systems.
- Experience with Building Construction, including power distribution.
- Working knowledge of low voltage installations e.g. data and controls
- Experience coordinating pipe flushing, cleaning and tie-in work
- CWI (preferred, but not required)
- OSHA 30 hours
- Experience working with a GC is preferred but not required
What we offer at Faithful+Gould:
At Faithful+Gould, you will enjoy competitive compensation, a safe and healthy work environment, and a full range of benefits that include:
- Opportunity to work on various projects of various sizes
- Broad Employer based benefits package including medical/RX, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance
- Generous time-off benefits
- 401 (k) with employer match
- Flexible work schedules dependent upon approval as a result of assignment demands
- Career development opportunities through our corporate university
- Highly regarded tuition reimbursement program
- Valuable voluntary options including legal, long term care, pet insurance and commuter reimbursement account
If you think that a career with our team could match your profile, submit your application online now!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Faithful+Gould, an ATKINS company, is an equal opportunity, drug free employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability candidates encouraged to apply. Please view Atkins https://careers.snclavalin.com/equal-opportunities-statement
Faithful+Gould cares about your privacy. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer your Personal Data. By submitting your personal information to F+G, you confirm that you have read and accept our Privacy Notice.
Note to staffing and direct hire agencies:
In the event a recruiter or agency who is not on our preferred supplier list submits a resume/candidate to anyone in the company, SNC-Lavalin family of companies, we explicitly reserve the right to recruit and hire the candidate(s) at our discretion and without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. https://careers.snclavalin.com/recruitment-agencies
We are sorry but we currently have no jobs in this area.
Continue browsing to look at our other available opportunities
Our Latest Articles
Recently viewed jobs