Sr. Process Control Specialist (as needed basis)
This vacancy has now expired... why not:
SNC Lavalin Sarnia Oil and Gas office are looking for a Senior Process Control Specialist.
- Application engineering and programming based on Honeywell DCS / SIS platforms.
- Monitor project schedules, and overall quality.
- Perform regular site visits and site verification activities.
- Ensure designs are completed in strict compliance with all applicable codes, company and client standards.
- Take charge to meet project schedules and deliver quality packages under tight schedules.
- Represent the company in a professional manner when communicating with clients and visiting client sites.
- 10-15 years of experience in Process Control area
- Leadership experience
- Familiar with DCS and PLC platforms from Honeywell and Allen Bradley
- Hands on experience with programming and configuration of Honeywell TDC 2000 and 3000 systems
- Brown Field projects experience
- Familiar with Honeywell Safety Instrumented System
- Proven track record of Application Engineering with Honeywell DCS systems
- Broad understanding of industry and regulatory standards.
- Excellent English communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Highly organized and self-motivated.
- Demonstrate a high regard for safety policies and procedures.
- Able to work in full compliance with company/client policies and procedures.
Appropriate accommodations will be provided upon request throughout the recruitment and hiring process as required by Company policy and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA).
Successful applicants will be notified about SNC-Lavalin’s accommodation policies at the time the employment offer is extended, and the information will be shared with new personnel during the onboarding process
Founded in 1911, SNC-Lavalin is a global fully integrated professional services and project management company and a major player in the ownership of infrastructure. From offices around the world, SNC-Lavalin's employees are proud to build what matters. Our teams provide comprehensive end-to-end project solutions – including capital investment, consulting, design, engineering, construction, sustaining capital and operations and maintenance – to clients in oil and gas, mining and metallurgy, infrastructure and power. On July 3, 2017, SNC-Lavalin acquired Atkins, one of the world's most respected design, engineering and project management consultancies http://www.snclavalin.com/
At SNC-Lavalin, we seek to hire individuals with diverse characteristics, backgrounds and perspectives. We strongly believe that world-class talent makes no distinctions based on gender, ethnic or national origin, sexual identity and orientation, age, religion or disability, but enriches itself through these differences.