Why join us?
Our Washington Team is Growing. Faithful+Gould is looking for a self-starter and motivated Scheduler to join our team. A minimum of 4 years of experience supporting construction projects as project/TAR scheduler, in the Oil & Gas Industry. Experience working as Owner’s Representative is desired but not required.
Faithful+Gould is a world leader in project controls and consulting, providing clients with Owner’s Representative expertise and advice throughout the life of their construction projects. We offer varied and interesting projects with several high-profile clients across key business sectors which include many of the Fortune 100 companies and Federal/State/City government agencies. Faithful+Gould is currently ranked #11 largest Construction Management Company and #9 Program Management Company by ENR (Engineering News Record). Established in 1947 in England and opened the first USA office in 1992. Constructive Expertise It’s in our DNA.
How will you contribute to the team?
- Review and understand the project WBS and templates for project cost and schedule reporting.
- Understanding of CPM Schedule using Primavera P6.
- Develop and maintain appropriate and accurate schedules and schedule basis. These tools help support
- efficient execution of work, COW permitting, cash flows and cost forecasts.
- Act as a single point of contact for assigned department, program, or project.
- Provide comprehensive and accurate schedule reports using data from both the Clients systems and contractor
- supplied information including appropriate level of analysis to ensure a “no surprise “approach.
- Support construction activities in the field.
- Closely monitor performance against realistic targets to ensure that objectives and Key Performance
- Indicators (KPIs) are met.
- Implement appropriate levels of field quantity and schedule analysis to validate contractor field progress.
- Identify, analyze, and respond to project opportunities, risks, and uncertainties.
- Ensure appropriate application of change control process.
- Review contractors' schedules for accuracy.
- Facilitate interactive planning sessions, integrated scheduling sessions, etc.
- Ensure compliance with BP Published Guidelines and Common Process as it relates to Controls.
- Support team with stage gated process.
- Work with site resources to complete all closeout requirements including lessons learned exercises.
- Review contractor prepared schedules.
- Evaluate critical and near critical path activities.
- Perform other duties periodically as requested by the Scheduling Lead.
What will you contribute?
- Bachelor’s degree in Nuclear, Energy, Civil Engineering, Construction Management, Quantity Surveying or related field
- 4+ years of relevant experience (internship counts)
- Working knowledge of CPM scheduling concepts and tools such as Primavera P6.
- Must thoroughly understand and utilize Information Technology in the performance of work including Internet, Intranet, Microsoft Windows OS, Adobe Acrobat, Primavera P6, Microsoft Office Suite and Microsoft Project.
- Certification with AACE is desired but not required, Standards, OSHA Standards and Environmental Regulations
What we offer at Faithful+Gould:
At Faithful+Gould, you will enjoy competitive compensation, a safe and healthy work environment, and a full range of benefits that include:
- Opportunity to work on various projects of various sizes
- Broad Employer based benefits package including medical/RX, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance
- Generous time-off benefits
- 401 (k) with employer match
- Flexible work schedules dependent upon approval as a result of assignment demands
- Career development opportunities through our corporate university
- Highly regarded tuition reimbursement program
- Valuable voluntary options including legal, long term care, pet insurance and commuter reimbursement account
If you think that a career with our team could match your profile, submit your application online now!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Faithful+Gould, an ATKINS company, is an equal opportunity, drug free employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability candidates encouraged to apply. Please view Atkins https://careers.snclavalin.com/equal-opportunities-statement
Faithful+Gould cares about your privacy. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer your Personal Data. By submitting your personal information to F+G, you confirm that you have read and accept our Privacy Notice.
Note to staffing and direct hire agencies:
In the event a recruiter or agency who is not on our preferred supplier list submits a resume/candidate to anyone in the company, SNC-Lavalin family of companies, we explicitly reserve the right to recruit and hire the candidate(s) at our discretion and without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. https://careers.snclavalin.com/recruitment-agencies
Our Latest Articles
Recently viewed jobs