Sr Traffic Incident Management (TIM) Specialist
Sr Traffic Incident Management (TIM) Specialist
This vacancy has now expired... why not:
Sr. Traffic Incident Management Specialist
Why join us?
We are hiring! Atkins seeks a Sr. Traffic Incident Management (TIM) Specialist to join our team in Atlanta, GA. Under direction, applies technical and incident management experience to support project teams on conventional and unconventional tasks. Also performs the program functions of project coordination, quality control, planning, organizing, directing, controlling, and marketing assistance. Functions as a mentor to technical professionals to assist in their training and development and expansion of programs statewide.
Atkins is one of the world’s most respected design, engineering and project management consultancies. Atkins has been providing infrastructure planning, engineering, construction, environmental consulting, urban planning, architecture, and program management services to public and private clients across the United States for more than 50 years. Atkins has the depth and breadth of expertise to respond to the most technically challenging and time-critical infrastructure projects and the urgent transition to a low-carbon economy.
How will you contribute to the team?
- Organize and lead statewide strategic TIM activities such as delivering SHRP2 and/or other first responder training,
- leading coordination activities between client and stakeholders (at a statewide and regional level), and supporting the
- maintenance of TIM strategic and training plans.
- Directs project teams and client compliance with contract terms, memorandums of understandings, performance metric
- expectations, and contractual commitments.
- Manages TIM programs, which could include, quick clearance initiatives and innovations, conducting after action
- reviews, planning and facilitating program meetings, and leading planned outreach activities.
- Provides technical assistance, advice, data analytics and reports, program enhancement recommendations, and guidance
- relating to statewide and regional incident management initiatives.
- Leads regional TIM, towing and recovery incentive program (TRIP), and other stakeholder and internal meetings.
- Collects and analyzes data and performance metrics; prepares reports and makes program enhancement
- recommendations; and acts proactively to improve safety outcomes and program performance statewide.
- Provides teamwork and support to other analysts statewide to ensure continuity of operations when stationed resources
- are limited.
- Performs such other duties as the supervisor may from time to time deem necessary.
What will you contribute?
- Bachelor's degree in field(s) of practice with 7 years of relevant experience. Graduate degree desirable. Management coursework and/or
- MBA a plus. This level may be achieved with 11 years’ experience in law enforcement, incident management, fire services, and/or
- emergency response.
- Strong interpersonal skills; good public speaking ability; strong project financial management skills; functional knowledge of
- Microsoft Office products and personal computer proficiency.
- General Competencies expected of all employees are as follows: Client Service, Commitment, Communication, Innovation and
- Continuous Improvement, Professionalism, Quality and Teamwork. (Note that “Clients” may be internal managers and staff.).
- Professional Registration in field of practice preferred if available.
- Job may require 15%-25% statewide travel.
- Job will require working outdoors on occasion to assist with things like field inspections, field exercises, or incident
- scene response which requires the use of issued personal protection equipment.
What we offer at Atkins:
At Atkins, you will enjoy a robust rewards package which includes:
- Opportunity to work on various projects of various sizes
- Competitive salary
- Flexible work schedules
- Group Insurance
- Retirement Savings Plan with employer match
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Learning and development programs, training, career opportunities and a highly regarded tuition reimbursement program
If this sounds like you and you would like to expand your career with us, apply today!
Atkins is an equal opportunity, drug-free employer committed to diversity in the workplace. EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability.
Please review Atkins Equal Opportunity Statement here:
Atkins cares about your privacy and are committed to protecting your privacy. Please consult our Privacy Notice on our Careers site to know more about how we collect, use and transfer your Personal Data.
By submitting your personal information to Atkins, you confirm that you have read and accept our Privacy Notice.
Note to staffing and direct hire agencies:
In the event a recruiter or agency who is not on our preferred supplier list submits a resume/candidate to anyone in the company, SNC-Lavalin family of companies, we explicitly reserve the right to recruit and hire the candidate(s) at our discretion and without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency.
We are sorry but we currently have no jobs in this area.
Continue browsing to look at our other available opportunities
Our Latest Articles
Recently viewed jobs