Stations Project Manager
Stations Project Manager
This vacancy has now expired... why not:
TransitNEXT is a wholly-owned subsidiary of SNC-Lavalin. SNC-Lavalin is pleased to announce that TransitNEXT, has reached financial close on the Trillium Line Extension project. As the sole proponent in the TransitNEXT team, SNC-Lavalin will design, build, finance and maintain the new extension, and will also assume responsibility for the long-term maintenance of the existing Trillium Line.
Join TransitNEXT and become part of The Trillium Line Extension project, expanding and enhancing transit services in Ottawa.
As part of the Trillium project based in Ottawa, we are looking for a qualified Stations Project Manager to join our growing team. You will oversee the construction of the Stations along the alignment. The Stations Project Manager will report to the Stations & MSF Construction Manager, to ensure the work is completed and complies with the safety policies, budget and schedule.
- Contract Management responsibilities reporting to the Stations/MSF Construction Manager ensuring completion of milestones and delivery of schedules, budgets and forecasts.
- Administer a major design build Construction Management Subcontract
- Manage superintendents, labor force, field engineers and subcontractors
- Responsible for planning and organizing the work and ordering materials
- Manage Design Reviews and coordinate between Construction Management Contractor (CMC) and Designer
- Manage Design Assist input from construction team and the CMC
- Liaise with Contract Administrator
- Manage Change Orders/ Potential Deviation Notices (PDN). Evaluate, negotiate, quantify and approve Change Orders
- Ensure compliance with the project requirements.
- Review CMC Work Plans and advise on constructability issues.
- Resolve problems affecting the successful completion of the subcontract work
- Monitor and review subcontractor progress and works schedule
- Coordinate CMC’s schedule with overall Project schedule and other subcontractor’s schedules
- Coordinate site access requirement between overlapping subcontractors
- Coordinate design and construction interfaces with other subcontractors
- Monitor quality, safety and environmental performance
- Interface with the Client and third parties
- Coordinate Requests For Information and issue field instructions
- Review, negotiate and approve progress payments
- University degree or diploma in Engineering or Architecture
- 10+ years construction experience in ICI construction
- Experience on multidisciplinary projects consider an asset
- Experience in scheduling, safety, cost control and management
- Proficient in Microsoft Suites software and other project management and design programs
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Must hold a valid driver’s license in good standing
We offer an opportunity to work on varied and interesting projects in Canada and around the world. Salary will be commensurate with your experience. While we sincerely thank all applicants, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
At SNC-Lavalin, we seek to hire individuals with diverse characteristics, backgrounds and perspectives. We strongly believe that world-class talent makes no distinctions based on gender, ethnic or national origin, sexual identity and orientation, age, religion or disability, but enriches itself through these differences.
SNC-Lavalin cares about your privacy. SNC-Lavalin and other subsidiary or affiliated companies of SNC-Lavalin (referred to throughout as “SNC-Lavalin”) are committed to protecting your privacy. Please consult our Privacy Notice on our Careers site to know more about how we collect, use and transfer your Personal Data.
By submitting your personal information to SNC-Lavalin, you confirm that you have read and accept our Privacy Notice.
Our Latest Articles
Recently viewed jobs