Role Designation: Structures Designer
- Should be proficient in Revit Structures and expert in 3D modelling of Bridges, Highways & Rail Structures
- Should be competent in running the clash detection process in Navisworks or Bentley Navigator and should be able to act as an information manager
- Should be able to train others in infrastructure BIM process
- Competent in producing GA and RC detailing drawings for bridges and other highway structures.
- Should be able to produce medium to complex 3D modelling for bridges & other highways structures.
- Deliver high quality drawings & 3D modelling within timescales and budget.
- Produce drawings in accordance with Drawing Management Standards (DMS) and relevant specifications and codes of practice.
- Ensure technical competencies are kept up to date.
- Diploma in Civil Engineering with minimum of 8 to 12 years of experience in structures including Revit Modelling, RC detailing by using CADS RC and he / she should be having in-depth knowledge in 3D modelling.
- Sufficient and relevant experience in drafting and RC detailing of bridges, Culverts, Viaducts and other highway structures.
- Experience in computer software such as MS-Excel, MS-Word and MS-Outlook.
- Good written and verbal English language communication skills
- Ability to work effectively with colleagues, seniors, team members and clients.
- Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings and specifications.
- Ability to independently produce engineering drawings to a high standard.
- Ability to produce appropriate calculations, when necessary, in producing working drawings.
- Working experience in Revit, CADS RC,Civil 3D, Open Roads, Navis Works, Infraworks, Microstation and AutoCAD Softwares
- Knowledge of ProjectWise or any other EDMS softwares
- Knowledge of RC detailing softwares like Tekla, Bentley Rebar and SuperCAD.
- Experience in steel detailing would be an added advantage
- Sound knowledge in BS, EURO codes as well as UK, US & ME CAD/BIM standards.
We are sorry but we currently have no jobs in this area.
Continue browsing to look at our other available opportunities
Our Latest Articles
Recently viewed jobs