- Reporting directly to the Construction Manager
- Supervise and provide oversight for subcontractor personnel
- Monitor installation of and/or install data logging equipment
- Ensure and supervise subcontractor compliance with and site-specific safety standards, codes, regulations, and assist with the implementation of the site safety program.
- Ability to anticipate and solve problems.
- Support with the management of project schedules
- Help with site access, including all site visits and deliveries
- Assist with identifying unknown risks, managing risk impact and how they will be executed.
- Ensure quality standards are met and participate in the project quality control plan defined tasks
- Facilitate in project and business development responsibilities during development and implementation
- Collect field information and pictures as necessary
- Plan of compliance, morning meetings and scheduling.
- Ability to anticipate challenges and proactively resolve them
- Bachelor's degree preferred, specifically in engineering, construction management or related qualified experience
- Experience in Pharmaceutical, Laboratory, and Clean Environment Projects
- OSHA-30 certification is preferred
- Experience of RFI logging.
- Experience with building energy systems including HVAC, controls, central utilities, electrical, and M&P
- Experience in energy systems project implementation, including performance contracts, is preferred
- A passion in the areas of energy efficiency, alternative energy, and sustainability
- Experience with construction, construction management, or on-site field work is preferred
- Ability to provide leadership to guide subcontractors to implement energy efficiency measures in accordance with the required scope
- Self-directed personality with a commitment to excellence
- Detail oriented and honed observation skill
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Prove ability to function in high performing, multi-disciplinary teams that provide reliable customer satisfaction
- Prepared to work irregular hours during implementation, including night and weekend work
- Knowledge and experience with Safety and Quality Control standards and procedures