Survey Party Chief
Atkins has the depth and breadth of expertise to respond to the most technically challenging and time-critical infrastructure projects and the urgent transition to a low-carbon economy.
Atkins seeks an energetic and highly motivated self-starter to join our Atlanta, GA Surveying Group as a Surveying Party Chief.
Under supervision, performs office work in the area of land surveying Duties include records research, calculations, processing of field data, analysis, mapping and reporting.
- Generally applies standard techniques, procedures, and criteria in carrying out a sequence of somewhat diversified office-based land surveying tasks requiring specialized academic training.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree OR an associate's degree in a related technical field plus eight years related experience OR high school diploma (or equivalent) plus ten years related experience is required.
- Math/trigonometry computation ability.
- Knowledge of CAD software.
- Good communications skills.
- Analytical ability and technical writing.
Atkins offers its employees a robust rewards package which includes: a competitive salary; a broad benefits package including medical/RX, dental, vision, life, disability, legal, hospitalization and other valuable voluntary options; generous time-off programs; flexible work schedules; 401(k) with employer match; professional and career development opportunities through our corporate university, as well as a highly-regarded tuition reimbursement program; and an unmatched culture focused on client-service, quality, and tireless pursuit of excellence in all we do. Atkins is an equal opportunity, drug-free employer committed to diversity in the workplace. EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability.
Please view Atkins Equal Opportunity Statement here:
Atkins cares about your privacy.
Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer your Personal Data.By submitting your personal information to Atkins, you confirm that you have read and accept our Privacy Notice.
Our Latest Articles