Why join us?
The Strategic Services Analytics team works within the wider innovation group to provides analytics, machine learning and dashboarding services across a wide variety of sectors and functions to both internal and external clients.
Strategic Services is looking for an experienced Tableau and Alteryx Developer to work with the analytics team. This position is responsible for data automation and visualization solutions providing insights for SNC-Lavalin’s internal teams and external clients. You will be responsible for the full lifecycle of reporting solutions including research, design, development, testing, documentation, implementation, and training & support. The perfect candidate will work effectively in a team environment and is able to interact / communicate with all levels of management.
How will you contribute to the team?
- Alteryx design to extract, transform data from a variety of sources.
- Tableau design, development and process documentation to produce required reporting, analytics, and visualization deliverables
- Communicate with internal and external clients to support, develop and translate a business requirement into an effective and insightful interactive analytical dashboard.
- Quickly and effectively diagnose and respond to requests regarding data integrity and functional or interactive issues in existing and future dashboards
- Collaborate to develop the overall strategy and vision of Tableau design and development practices
What will you contribute?
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in Computer science, Engineering or equivalent numeric degree and 2 – 5 years experience of data analysis in Tableau & Alteryx dealing with real world problems.
- Intermediate proficiency in Tableau Desktop
- Familiarity with Tableau Server
- Knowledge of graphic design, data visualization, user experience, or interaction experience.
- Ability to perform data analysis and troubleshoot data integrity issues
- Experience in data source and workbook optimization
- Perform analysis that result in positive business outcomes
- Highly organized and able to manage multiple responsibilities & Commitments simultaneously
- Experience in Engineering / Construction Projects and knowledge of project management KPIs is a plus.
- Support Tableau Server administration, configuration, maintenance, and security a plus
- Ability to write in any of Python, C#, C++ is a plus
- Experience writing Structured Query Language (SQL) a plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
At SNC-Lavalin, you will enjoy competitive compensation, a safe and healthy work environment, and a full range of benefits (ie.: group insurance, retirement savings plan, share purchase plan, continuing education program, etc.).
You think that a career in our team could match your profile, submit your application online now!
The masculine gender is used only to simplify the wording.
At SNC-Lavalin, we seek to hire individuals with diverse characteristics, backgrounds and perspectives. We strongly believe that world-class talent makes no distinctions based on gender, ethnic or national origin, sexual identity and orientation, age, religion or disability, but enriches itself through these differences.
SNC-Lavalin cares about your privacy. SNC-Lavalin and other subsidiary or affiliated companies of SNC-Lavalin (referred to throughout as “SNC-Lavalin”) are committed to protecting your privacy. Please consult our Privacy Notice on our Careers site to know more about how we collect, use and transfer your Personal Data.
By submitting your personal information to SNC-Lavalin, you confirm that you have read and accept our Privacy Notice.
Founded in 1911, SNC-Lavalin is a global fully integrated professional services and project management company and a major player in the ownership of infrastructure. From offices around the world, SNC-Lavalin's employees are proud to build what matters. Our teams provide comprehensive end-to-end project solutions – including capital investment, consulting, design, engineering, construction, sustaining capital and operations and maintenance – to clients in oil and gas, mining and metallurgy, infrastructure and power. On July 3, 2017, SNC-Lavalin acquired Atkins, one of the world's most respected design, engineering and project management consultancies. http://www.snclavalin.com
Our Latest Articles
Recently viewed jobs