This vacancy has now expired... why not:
SNC-Lavalin’s Atkins business is one of the world’s most respected design, engineering and project management consultancies. SNC-Lavalin’s Atkins business has been providing infrastructure planning, engineering, construction, environmental consulting, urban planning, architecture, and program management services to public and private clients across the United States for more than 50 years.
SNC-Lavalin’s Atkins business was ranked as the world’s 3rd largest global design firm by ENR in 2018 with nearly 55,000 employees worldwide. We have the depth and breadth of expertise to respond to the most technically challenging and time-critical infrastructure projects and the urgent transition to a low-carbon economy.
SNC-Lavalin Atkins business seeks an energetic and highly motivated self-starter to join our Oak Ridge, TN Nuclear Group as a Task Lead.
- Manages the activities, professional development and performance of personnel performing work within their respective department.
- Prepares Work Packages, develops work schedules and plans and coordinates and manages resources to complete work.
- Ensures that work is completed in accordance with approved Work Package and JHE, and manages Configuration Management process for design change for each Work Package.
- Conducts pre-job briefings for all personnel to be involved in the work, to include any Lessons Learned that would be helpful in performing same or similar jobs in the future.
- Manages the task/project within scope, schedule, and budget, or available funding.
- Responds to emergency situations, alarms, or occurrences in an appropriate manner when trained to do so.
- Manages and completes assigned tasks and projects to achieve established goals within time and resource restrictions, providing in-process feedback on opportunities for improvement.
- Ensures Work Packages are closed out, including testing and administrative requirements.
- Ensures materials/parts are ordered to support assigned tasks.
- Provides input to the Plan of the Week and Plan of the Day and helps resolve conflicts.
- Scopes and determines path forward on maintenance and modification issues, enacts the modifications, and prepares budgets.
- Supports the execution of Integrated Safety Management System (ISMS) guiding principles and core functions and the Isotek Safety Culture.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Supervisory experience required.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Strong communication, verbal and written skills.
- Ability to interface at all levels of organization.
- High school diploma.
- Three years nuclear experience.
- Applicants selected will be subject to a Federal background investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information or matter.
- US citizenship required for Atkins Global Isotek Systems project positions.
Atkins offers its employees a robust rewards package which includes: a competitive salary; a broad benefits package including medical/RX, dental, vision, life, disability, legal, hospitalization and other valuable voluntary options; generous time-off programs; flexible work schedules; 401(k) with employer match; professional and career development opportunities through our corporate university, as well as a highly-regarded tuition reimbursement program; and an unmatched culture focused on client-service, quality, and tireless pursuit of excellence in all we do. Atkins is an equal opportunity, drug-free employer committed to diversity in the workplace. EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability.
Please view Atkins Equal Opportunity Statement here:
SNC-Lavalin cares about your privacy. SNC-Lavalin and other subsidiary or affiliated companies of SNC-Lavalin (referred to throughout as “SNC-Lavalin”) are committed to protecting your privacy.
Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer your Personal Data.
By submitting your personal information to SNC-Lavalin, you confirm that you have read and accept our Privacy Notice.