Why join us?
SNC-Lavalin provides cutting-edge engineering, procurement, construction and financing solutions to projects in more than 100 countries around the world. From the Canadian Arctic to the Southern African region and Australasia, our multicultural workforce is driven by a fierce pride in their work and a pioneering vision.
SNC-Lavalin is truly a global leader in its field and has been chosen to design and build some of the most prestigious projects in the world.
SNC-Lavalin Operations and Maintenance is recognized as one of Canada’s leading outsourced operations and maintenance solutions experts, a division of SNC-Lavalin Group Inc., the largest engineering and construction firm in Canada, and one of the five largest in the world. We continue to grow our business globally.
Our team members across the country and the globe deliver superior service to every one of our clients. Our people are vital to our success, and we build teams that are second to none. Our team embraces challenges and is engaged in working together to contribute to our business objectives.
How will you contribute to the team?
The Technical Coordination Centre agent will support delivering value to the Client and SNC-Lavalin O&M by ensuring the client services are delivered to a high standard, and all client calls and email submission’s, office documentation, work site records and business reporting is completed accurately and on time in the format required by the client and the management team.
To perform this role successfully, the individual will be responsible for but not limited to the following:
- Call Centre support as scheduled to manage incoming calls within timelines provided.
- Capture all call or email requests according to the documented procedure for content and timing.
- Follow Technical Coordination Centre scripts to identify client needs, clarify information to ensure successful resolution.
- Input critical information and assign to on duty technicians.
- Build client relationship through positive engagement and support of client.
- Provide select administrative services to the on-site management team.
- Maintain CAMH Facility O&M Inc Contract and Internal Contact Lists.
- Point of contact for a range of internal and external stakeholders.
- Coordinate & confirm on site contractor visits (contractor sign in / out).
- Produce and distribute correspondence as needed.
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports.
- Distribution of PM events to assigned techs.
- Compile records when required to address internal reporting or claim requirements.
- Maintain an on-site and electronic filing system of all required records.
- Placing office or site supply and equipment orders.
- Other duties as identified and assigned.
What will you contribute?
- Superior listening, verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent problem solving and office organization skills.
- Strong work ethic, organization skills & ability to work independently.
- Knowledge of Customer Service principles and practices.
- Comfortable navigating QFM & Avaya software.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Ability to multitask in fast past environment.
- Capable of performing efficiently under pressure
What we offer at SNC-Lavalin?
At SNC-Lavalin, you will enjoy competitive compensation, a safe and healthy work environment, and a full range of benefits (ie.: group insurance, retirement savings plan, share purchase plan, continuing education program, etc.).
- Opportunity to work on various projects of various sizes.
- Competitive salary.
- Motivational financial package & flexible benefits.
- Defined contribution pension plan in which SNC-Lavalin contributes.
- Work equipment provided according to the season (boot, bib, helmet, gloves, etc.).
- Employee Share Ownership Plan (ESOP).
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
- Learning and Development programs, training, career opportunities.
The masculine gender is used only to simplify the wording.
Appropriate accommodations will be provided upon request throughout the recruitment and hiring process as required by Company policy and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA).
Successful applicants will be notified about SNC-Lavalin’s accommodation policies at the time the employment offer is extended, and the information will be shared with new personnel during the onboarding process.
At SNC-Lavalin, we seek to hire individuals with diverse characteristics, backgrounds and perspectives. We strongly believe that world-class talent makes no distinctions based on gender, ethnic or national origin, sexual identity and orientation, age, religion or disability, but enriches itself through these differences.
SNC-Lavalin cares about your privacy. SNC-Lavalin and other subsidiary or affiliated companies of SNC-Lavalin (referred to throughout as “SNC-Lavalin”) are committed to protecting your privacy. Please consult our Privacy Notice on our Careers site to know more about how we collect, use and transfer your Personal Data.
By submitting your personal information to SNC-Lavalin, you confirm that you have read and accept our Privacy Notice.
Founded in 1911, SNC-Lavalin is a global fully integrated professional services and project management company and a major player in the ownership of infrastructure. From offices around the world, SNC-Lavalin's employees are proud to build what matters. Our teams provide comprehensive end-to-end project solutions – including capital investment, consulting, design, engineering, construction, sustaining capital and operations and maintenance – to clients in oil and gas, mining and metallurgy, infrastructure and power. On July 3, 2017, SNC-Lavalin acquired Atkins, one of the world's most respected design, engineering and project management consultancies. https://www.snclavalin.com
We are sorry but we currently have no jobs in this area.
Continue browsing to look at our other available opportunities
Our Latest Articles
Recently viewed jobs