This vacancy has now expired... why not:
Atkins is one of the world’s most respected design, engineering and project management consultancies. We build long-term trusted partnerships to create a world where lives are enriched through the implementation of our ideas. On July 3, 2017, Atkins was acquired by SNC-Lavalin. Founded in 1911, SNC-Lavalin is a global, fully integrated professional services and project management company and a major player in the ownership of infrastructure. The combined entity of Atkins and SNC-Lavalin has created one of the largest global engineering and project management consultancies with approximately 50,000 employees and operating across 50 countries.
For more information, visit www.atkinsglobal.com.
Skills & Experience
- Bachelor degree or above in Building Services Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical and Plumping) with the qualification of MHKIE, RPE or equivalent
- At least 15 years experience on similar role in consultancy industry preferably with multidisciplinary involvement of major buildings development
- Experience with "green" engineering highly desirable
- Strong leadership skills(potential as OM/OpsM/BGM)
- Demonstrate commercial skills and understanding of commercial and technical risk management
- Understanding of both Hong Kong and mainland China markets
- Possess good technical skills with excellent communication and interpersonal skills in written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Have project management experience preferably with international project experience
- Willing to travel
Hong Kong Gateway Office