This vacancy has now expired... why not:
Our Atlanta team is growing! If you want to be a part of a successful global organization and are seeking an internship in Construction, we would like to connect with you. This position is responsible for all aspects of standard project controls functions including, but not limited to, scheduling and cost management duties. This is an hourly position. We are an ENR Top 10 company!
Faithful+Gould is a world leader in project and cost consulting, providing clients with Owner’s Representative expertise and advice throughout the life of their construction projects. We offer varied and interesting projects with a number of high profile clients across key business sectors which include many of the Fortune 100 companies and Federal/State/City government agencies. Faithful+Gould is currently ranked #9 largest Construction Management Company and #7 Program Management Company by ENR (Engineering News Record). Established in 1947 in England and opened the first USA office in 1992. Constructive Expertise -It’s in our DNA.
- Gathers, logs and summarizes field notes or other data to be used by technicians or professionals in technical studies or projects.
- Performs such other duties as the Supervisor may from time to time deem necessary.
- Must be highly articulate, have clear and analytical approach to problem solving, and strong decision-making abilities.
- Must have excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Must thoroughly understand and utilize Information Technology in the performance of work including Internet, Intranet, Microsoft Windows OS, Adobe Acrobat, Microsoft Office Suite and Microsoft Project.
Equal Opportunity Employer