Technical Safety Engineers
Technical Safety Engineers
Atkins, a member of the SNC-Lavalin Group, is a world-leader in engineering and design consultancy and construction; we have the breadth and depth of expertise to respond to the most technically challenging and time-critical Resource projects. Applying a networked management approach, and with a focus on staff empowerment, trust and agility, our fast-paced business can match your ambitions. Our team is currently looking for expressions of interest for Technical Safety Professionals to join our Engineering & Consultancy Services team in Perth and we plan to utilise your specialist skills to provide innovative engineering solutions for our clients.
Within Australia we are expanding our Technical Safety capabilities to ensure we deliver high quality safety solutions for our clients. Globally we are a well-connected business with established, multidisciplinary, engineering teams with a varied and extensive global portfolio of safety assessment and advanced risk analysis. Our local teams incorporate expert safety engineers who provide a calculated approach to solving our clients’ problems in creating, managing, building and investing in the Energy sector.
By drawing on the experience and knowledge of our global Technical Safety engineering network, you will be encouraged to enhance your continuing professional development through developing and exploiting ground-breaking technological engineering advances within the industry. From this class-leading technical foundation, your abilities will be developed to allow you to craft innovative, sustainable solutions and help us and our clients to take advantage of the digital revolution and embed resilience in our delivered solutions. And you will help us let the world know just how good you and we are at this!
- As a Degree-qualified and working towards Chartership, you will have the right blend of people skills, personal qualities and technical expertise to bring our solutions and projects to life. You will be positive and enthusiastic, a confident communicator at all levels, and a team player.
- You hold 3+ years’ experience as a Safety Professional with oil and gas safety experience.
- You have a high level of report writing and presentation skills, an understanding of safety case requirements & business risk drivers and experience in performing risk analysis and risk management studies such as HAZID, QRA, FEA, FSAs.
- You will have Safety Study Workshops scribe experience.
- You have a strong understanding of Technical Safety software such as PHAST, CIRRUS, FRED, FLACS, CANARY, STAR CCM and Bowtie XP.
- You will encourage and motivate those around you to work to your own high standards of quality and compliance. Using your own and our technical knowledge networks you will both educate and learn from those around you. You will be happy to stretch yourself and work outside of your comfort zone when the need arises.
Why work with us?
As Technical Safety engineers, we understand the importance of safely executing projects. Our clients’ core business may be onshore or offshore Energy projects.
We deliver innovative, cost-effective and sustainable solutions to our clients. Smart engineering starts by understanding the client’s operations and applying knowledge, experience and tools to identify the best value reviews, analysis and processes - before any construction begins. We specialise in all aspects of Technical safety, from HAZID through QRA and CFD to ALARP Demonstration and Safety Case Submission. We continue to provide industry-leading engineering right through the project lifecycle, with value added in particular during commissioning and optimization.
We employ a range of proprietary and in-house developed digital tools to facilitate our work. This enables us to quickly and efficiently evaluate a complex range of options with a clearly auditable trail, that underpins strategic planning and stands up to Regulator scrutiny.
Our people demonstrate thought leadership and align us with our clients’ values and desired outcomes at project and programme level. We champion sustainable, best value solutions and deliver them more effectively by being, individually and collectively, faster, smarter and more reliable.
Rewards, benefits and career development, training
We offer a comprehensive and competitive salary and benefits package commensurate with the role and your skills and experience.
Our technical networks offer fantastic opportunities for you to grow your experience, expertise and reputation amongst your peers and beyond. Our broad range of projects, and wide pool of expert people will help you and your career grow to suit your aspirations and desires. We will help you to develop professionally and personally through a portfolio of training and development activities designed to help you make the best of your abilities and talents. Your development plan will be regularly reviewed through an on-going career development process. We actively support staff who seek to achieve membership of relevant professional institutions.
We are sorry but we currently have no jobs in this area.
Continue browsing to look at our other available opportunities
Our Latest Articles
Recently viewed jobs