Telecommunication Infrastructure Analyst
This position to build candidate pool for future opportunities:
- Evaluate operational telecommunication cable infrastructure, equipment and raceway (Fiber Optic, CAT 6) and make recommendations.
- Plan and execute remediation works in conjunction with the telecommunication team.
- Ensure all permits, authorizations and applicable is available to carry out any and all works and that work is executed safely and efficiently with minimum disruption to system users and assets.
- Minimum four years telecommunications experience
- Must carry at least 2 of the following:
- FOA CFOD, CFOS/D, CFOS/O or CFOT
- BICSI DCDC, RCDD or ESS
- CNET CNIDP, CNCI (Copper Cabling and Fiber Optic Cabling), CDCM or CNIT
- Comm scope or TE course certificates
- Fluke Versiv Certified Cabling Test Technician Training (CCTT)
- Draka Certified Engineers Program