Tenancy Delivery Manager (Retail/Mall projects)
Tenancy Delivery Manager (Retail/Mall projects)
The position is mainly responsible for ensuring that the all shops / units are fully operational by the established opening date and that all fit-out of the shops / units is built as per approved drawings and established quality standards.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Ensure that all stores/units are fully operational by the established opening date.
- Ensure that the stores are executed with world class retail design standards adhering to the set design criteria relative to the Briefing Kit.
- Put focus on the management of the merchant relationship and ensuring internal construction and design teams are fully aware of the lease forms and conditions and requirements by the tenant.
- Ensure business drive solutions, on-site store delivery, and minimization of downtime in the income stream as a result of programmed openings.
- Enhance TDM process and ensure that it is achieved through both customer focus and the ongoing relationship with retailers, their contractors, builders and or shop fitters. To this, the TDM must be multidiscipline in Retail knowledge, project management and construction management.
- Ensure that all fit-out is built to final approved drawings as approved by Retail Design Manager (RDM).
- Liaise with leasing department in SMBU relating to the TDM process. This includes timely coordination with leasing in order seek clarification regarding agreed terms and conditions with merchants and track activities to ensure that tenancy is handed over to lessee by the established and agreed deadline.
- Interact with Mall Managers in order to coordinate works and costs during the store / unit fit-out process and ensure that minimum hindrance is faced during the redevelopment projects.
- Maintain relationships with the Merchants and assist in billing tenants for TVR works.
- Coordinate with the lessee and the local authorities to obtain permits and approval of works associated with the tenancy.
- Administer and ensure to provide Green Star assessments for project and to all new merchant deals in accordance with the established guidelines and assessment criteria.
- Ensure compliance with the MAFP SMBU’s Code of Conduct, Departmental policies and HC Policies and Procedures at all times.
- Be the advocate and ambassador of aligning and cascading the MAFP values across SMBU and ensure that it is adhered to and exhibit the same all the time.
- Lead by example – thrive to create an honest and open work environment where individuals collaborate /support each other as a team and are passionate to achieve a common business objective.
SNC Lavalin’s Faithful+Gould business is one of the world’s leading integrated project and programme management consultancies; with over 2,400 professionals operating worldwide.
Our aim is to protect and maximise our clients’ interests throughout the planning and delivery of projects, ensuring they are delivered on time, on budget. We pride ourselves on collaborating with client teams and developing long-term relationships.
Key services include, Project management, programme management, project controls, commercial management, cost management and expert scheduling and construction planning.
Our industry is going through a digital transformation and we have been investing in and pioneering digital methods to improve all aspects of our service. We have focussed our digital transformation around platform modernisation and product development and through standardisation and automation, we are achieving efficiencies that are directly passed on our clients who benefit from a consistent quality of service as well as the savings.
Active in the Middle East for over 20 years, we have offices in the UAE, Qatar, Oman and Saudi Arabia. We hire and retain only the best people in the industry. Our success is built on recruiting – and then developing – brilliant people from a broad range of professional and cultural backgrounds. It’s precisely this diversity of talent that sets us apart
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering / Architecture or equivalent. Recognized Certifications in Occupational Health and Safety discipline and an international sustainability system are highly desirable.
- Minimum experience
- Minimum 8 - 12 years of progressive and successful experience in managing Retail project management of buildings and facilities ideally in Regional Shopping Mall / retail development company in GCC or abroad in a similar role, with experience in F&B, specifically restaurants; and flag-ships.
Rewards and Benefits
We offer an excellent package which includes:
- A competitive salary
- Accommodation allowance
- Transportation allowance
- 22 calendar days annual leave
- Medical and life insurance cover
- Company gratuity scheme
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Annual flight allowance to point of origin
- Employee Assistance Programme – 24 hour free advice on financial, legal and family care specialists and also access to personal health, fitness and nutrition consultants
We are sorry but we currently have no jobs in this area.
Continue browsing to look at our other available opportunities
Our Latest Articles
Recently viewed jobs