Testing & Commissioning Manager
Testing & Commissioning Manager
Why join us?
TransitNEXT is a wholly owned subsidiary of SNC-Lavalin. As the sole proponent in the TransitNEXT team, SNC-Lavalin is awarded the design, build, finance and maintenance of the new extension, and will also assume responsibility for the long-term maintenance of the existing Trillium Line.
Join TransitNEXT and become part of The Trillium Line Extension project, expanding and enhancing transit services in Ottawa.
We are looking for a qualified Testing & Commissioning Manager to work as a part of the Trillium Project team. Reporting to the Project Director, the incumbent will support the overall management of Testing and Commissioning activities.
How will you contribute to the team?
- Support overall management of Testing and Commissioning Activities
- Support coordination/production of T & C plan
- Support coordination of works/ T & C activities and access
- Support coordination of maintenance during T & C
- Assist overseeing T & C site safety
- Support T & C activities by advising on adequate operations resources
- Support scheduling and planning of process for handover of assets from construction to T & C
- Assist developing technical performance measurement and improvement processes
- Support compliancy, approval and acceptance processes
- Support inspection and testing of the automation control equipment of the train and the interfaces with E & M systems
- Assist inspecting and testing the performance of all operational facilities at each station (platforms, CCTV, PSD, etc.), and other facilities at the station (elevators, and mechanical or firefighting facilities)
- Assist Incheon Metro in test driving examination
- Ensure that all tests, including performance testing are in compliance with SPC procedures
- Review and analyze spare parts
What will you contribute?
- At least 10 years of related experience
- At least 10 years in Testing & Commissioning
- Strong work ethic
- Outstanding communication and problem-solving skills
What we offer at SNC-Lavalin:
- Opportunity to work on various projects of various sizes
- Competitive salary
- Motivational financial package & flexible benefits
- Defined contribution pension plan in which SNC-Lavalin contributes
- Work equipment provided according to the season (boot, bib, helmet, gloves, etc.);
- Employee Share Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- 3 weeks of vacation time
- Learning and development programs, training, career opportunities
You wish to leverage your experience and contribute to this position? Apply now!
At SNC-Lavalin, we seek to hire individuals with diverse characteristics, backgrounds and perspectives. We strongly believe that world-class talent makes no distinctions based on gender, ethnic or national origin, sexual identity and orientation, age, religion or disability, but enriches itself through these differences.
SNC-Lavalin cares about your privacy. SNC-Lavalin and other subsidiary or affiliated companies of SNC-Lavalin (referred to throughout as “SNC-Lavalin”) are committed to protecting your privacy. Please consult our Privacy Notice on our Careers site to know more about how we collect, use and transfer your Personal Data.
By submitting your personal information to SNC-Lavalin, you confirm that you have read and accept our Privacy Notice.
Founded in 1911, SNC-Lavalin is a global fully integrated professional services and project management company and a major player in the ownership of infrastructure. From offices around the world, SNC-Lavalin's employees are proud to build what matters. Our teams provide comprehensive end-to-end project solutions – including capital investment, consulting, design, engineering, construction, sustaining capital and operations and maintenance – to clients in oil and gas, mining and metallurgy, infrastructure and power. On July 3, 2017, SNC-Lavalin acquired Atkins, one of the world's most respected design, engineering and project management consultancies. http://www.snclavalin.com
We are sorry but we currently have no jobs in this area.
Continue browsing to look at our other available opportunities
Our Latest Articles
Recently viewed jobs