Testing & Commissioning Manager
TransitNEXT is a wholly-owned subsidiary of SNC-Lavalin. SNC-Lavalin is pleased to announce that TransitNEXT, has reached financial close on the Trillium Line Extension project. As the sole proponent in the TransitNEXT team, SNC-Lavalin will design, build, finance and maintain the new extension, and will also assume responsibility for the long-term maintenance of the existing Trillium Line.
Join TransitNEXT and become part of The Trillium Line Extension project, expanding and enhancing transit services in Ottawa.
- Support overall management of Testing and Commissioning Activities
- Support coordination/production of T & C plan
- Support coordination of works/ T & C activities and access
- Support coordination of maintenance during T & C
- Assist overseeing T & C site safety
- Support T & C activities by advising on adequate operations resources
- Support scheduling and planning of process for handover of assets from construction to T & C
- Assist developing technical performance measurement and improvement processes
- Support compliancy, approval and acceptance processes
- Support inspection and testing of the automation control equipment of the train and the interfaces with E & M systems
- Assist inspecting and testing the performance of all operational facilities at each station (platforms, CCTV, PSD, etc.), and other facilities at the station (elevators, and mechanical or fire fighting facilities)
- Assist Incheon Metro in test driving examination
- Ensure that all tests, including performance testing are in compliance with SPC procedures
- Review and analyze spare parts
- At least 10 years of related experience
- At least 10 years in Testing & Commissioning
- Strong work ethic
- Outstanding communication and problem solving skills
Appropriate accommodations will be provided upon request throughout the recruitment and hiring process as required by Company policy and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA).Successful applicants will be notified about SNC-Lavalin’s accommodation policies at the time the employment offer is extended, and the information will be shared with new personnel during the onboarding process.
Founded in 1911, SNC-Lavalin is a global fully integrated professional services and project management company and a major player in the ownership of infrastructure. From offices around the world, SNC-Lavalin's employees are proud to build what matters. Our teams provide comprehensive end-to-end project solutions – including capital investment, consulting, design, engineering, construction, sustaining capital and operations and maintenance – to clients in oil and gas, mining and metallurgy, infrastructure and power. On July 3, 2017, SNC-Lavalin acquired Atkins, one of the world's most respected design, engineering and project management consultancies. http://www.snclavalin.com
At SNC-Lavalin, we seek to hire individuals with diverse characteristics, backgrounds and perspectives. We strongly believe that world-class talent makes no distinctions based on gender, ethnic or national origin, sexual identity and orientation, age, religion or disability, but enriches itself through these differences.