Tool Install Scheduler
Tool Install Scheduler
Our Phoenix area Team is growing! If you want to be a part of a successful global organization and Scheduling Electrical and/or Process Piping scopes of work, we would like to connect with you. The role is based at a semi-conductor project site in Chandler, AZ. This role creates schedules for specific disciplines relating to large capital construction projects and provides ad hoc business support to senior team members. Candidate with a background in hi-tech manufacturing or pharmaceuticals is preferred as well as a background on electrical systems. This is an internal full-time position with Faithful=Gould that comes with robust benefits. We seek individuals who are interested in long term career opportunities with us!
Faithful+Gould is a world leader in project and cost consulting, providing clients with Owner’s Representative expertise and advice throughout the life of their construction projects. We offer varied and interesting projects with a number of high profile clients across key business sectors which include many of the fortune 100 companies and Federal/State/City government agencies. Faithful+Gould is currently ranked #9 largest Project Management Company and #7 Program Management Company by ENR (Engineering News Record). Established in 1947 in England and opened the first USA office in 1992. Constructive Expertise It’s in our DNA.
• Developing and managing milestones and review scope
• Monitoring and reporting schedule deliverables on a recurring basis
• Running time impact analyses when needed to help stakeholders make key decisions on recovery
• Identify schedule items that don’t look reasonable and bring them to the project team
• Checking on-site progress of projects as directed, and updating P6 accordingly
• Ability to understand float and how to tie scope
• Integration of new and existing WBS based on realistic activity durations and logic
• Resiliency to adapt to constant changing schedule needs
• Comprehensive understanding of activity relationship primary constraint dynamic
• Performs such other duties as the Supervisor may from time to time deem necessary
• Bachelor’s degree in Construction, Quantity Surveying or related experience
• 1 year of Primavera experience is preferred, but not required
• Large capital construction projects experience is a plus, but not required
• Must be highly articulate, have clear and analytical approach to problem solving, and strong decision-making abilities.
• Must have excellent communication skills, and a strong attention to detail.
• Understand and utilize Information Technology in the performance of work including Microsoft Office Suite.
• Knowledge of visual basic is preferred but not required
• Faithful+Gould offers its employees a robust rewards package which includes:
• Competitive salary
• Broad Employer based benefits package including medical/RX, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance
• Generous time off benefits
• 401 (k) with employer match
• Flexible work schedules dependent upon approval because of assignment demands
• Career development opportunities through our corporate university
• Highly regarded tuition reimbursement program
• Valuable voluntary options including legal, long term care, pet insurance and car insurance
Equal Opportunity Employer
Faithful+Gould is an equal opportunity, drug free employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability candidates encouraged to apply. Please view statement below
Faithful+Gould cares about your privacy. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer your Personal Data. By submitting your personal information to F+G, you confirm that you have read and accept our Privacy Notice.