Traffic Customer Service Representative
Atkins has the depth and breadth of expertise to respond to the most technically challenging and time-critical infrastructure projects and the urgent transition to a low-carbon economy.
Atkins seeks an energetic and highly motivated self-starter to join our Atlanta, GA team as a Traffic Customer Service Representative.
Provides telephone customer service to travelers calling for traffic information in a Traffic Operations center, including use of the State DOT Advanced Traffic Management System (ATMS) or Advanced Traveler Information System (ATIS)
- Work involves relatively uncomplicated but varied tasks.
- Responsible for gathering and disseminating information in a courteous and pleasant manner to reflect the Department’s high standards and professionalism.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma (or equivalent). Experience in a position involving public contact and telephone responsibilities preferred.
- Must be proficient with computer skills.
- Excellent oral communication and interpersonal skills required.Must have good command of the English language. Ability to perform in a professional courteous manner and remain friendly while under pressure. Must have an aptitude for geography and maps.
Atkins offers its employees a robust rewards package which includes: a competitive salary; a broad benefits package including medical/RX, dental, vision, life, disability, legal, hospitalization and other valuable voluntary options; generous time-off programs; flexible work schedules; 401(k) with employer match; professional and career development opportunities through our corporate university, as well as a highly-regarded tuition reimbursement program; and an unmatched culture focused on client-service, quality, and tireless pursuit of excellence in all we do. Atkins is an equal opportunity, drug-free employer committed to diversity in the workplace. EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability.
Please view Atkins Equal Opportunity Statement here:
Atkins cares about your privacy.
Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer your Personal Data.
By submitting your personal information to Atkins, you confirm that you have read and accept our Privacy Notice.
Atkins will not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters, headhunters, contract recruiters, search firms or employment agencies. In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate, Atkins explicitly reserves the right to recruit and hire those candidate(s) at its discretion, and without any financial obligation whatsoever to the recruiter or agency. Any such unsolicited resume or candidate contact information, including those submitted directly to Atkins hiring managers or any other employee, shall become the property of Atkins upon receipt.