SNC-Lavalin is one of the world’s leading groups of engineering and construction companies, a key player in facilities and operations management, and in the ownership, operation and maintenance of infrastructure. Founded in 1911, SNC-Lavalin has been active internationally for nearly 40 years, establishing a multicultural network that spans every continent. The SNC-Lavalin companies have offices across Canada and in 30 other countries around the world.
- Prepare required documentation and follow the steps required to open new bank accounts, update banking mandates and close existing accounts;
- Complete KYCs with the banks in relation to bank accounts;
- Identify inactive bank accounts to close and follow through until completion;
- Maintain the database of bank accounts and signatories in Oracle and follow-up with the Controllers;
- Prepare monthly and quarterly reports on the covered activities;
- Act as liaison between banks and divisions;
- Act as a back-up and support for payments’ initiation and FX Back Office operations;
- Perform other related tasks, as it might be required.
- CEGEP diploma in business administration
- Relevant experience (in Treasury, financial institution, etc.)
- Excellent knowledge of the MS Office suite
- Proficiency in English and in French (spoken and written), Spanish will be considered an asset
- Autonomy, reliability, team spirit
To apply online:
Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
We are committed to employment equity.