Turnaround Cost Engineer
Turnaround Cost Engineer
TAR Cost Engineer
Why join us?
Our team is growing!! Faithful+Gould seeks an energetic and highly motivated self-starter to join our team as a TAR Cost Engineer. If you want to be a part of a successful global organization and have 5+ years of experience as a Cost Manager on large Turnaround projects, we would like to connect with you. We are looking for performing cost management/quantity surveying support with a track record of success in ongoing delivery. This is a full time internal position with Faithful+Gould with full benefits
Faithful+Gould is a world leader in project controls and consulting, providing clients with Owner’s Representative expertise and advice throughout the life of their construction projects. We offer varied and interesting projects with several high-profile clients across key business sectors which include many of the Fortune 100 companies and Federal/State/City government agencies. Faithful+Gould is currently ranked #9 largest Construction Management Company and #7 Program Management Company by ENR (Engineering News Record). Established in 1947 in England and opened the first USA office in 1992. Constructive Expertise It’s in our DNA.
How will you contribute to the team?
- Reports to the TAR PCM and provides cost management services.
- Manages, revises, and maintains status of the detailed project cost estimate/forecast to include all phases of TAR execution from design/engineering, material/equipment procurement and deliveries, construction contracts through start-up activities to closeout.
- Tracks and analyzes the project costs including budgets, commitments, actuals, accruals, and forecasts. Analysis includes forecast to budget and estimate, forecast to actuals, and contingency analysis.
- Participates in the development and improvement of project controls systems.
- Recommends improvements in systems, tools, and methods of project controls and project management.
- Assists in analyzing project control requirements as part of the bid review process to insure all cost control requirements are incorporated into individual contracts and purchase orders.
- Interacts with other project groups in relation to cost codes, purchase order commitments, change orders and sales tax issues as required and to ensure all accounting and regulatory compliance issues or guidelines are implemented.
- Assists in creating detailed project budgets from estimates and in the development of cash flow projections.
- Works with scheduling staff to develop, manage, revise, and update integrated detailed project schedules including all phases of project execution.
- Assists in early identification of long lead items, resource constraints, and required project start dates.
- Manages key project indicators and project commercial reports.
- Manages internal job costing in relation to the fee and services to be provided, resources required and all project reporting including job number, Project Status Report (PSR) and other company reporting policies
What will you contribute?
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction, Quantity Surveying or related field OR Five years minimum relevant experience
- MUST have TAR experience
- Member of RICS or AACE or another relevant professional body preferred
- Working knowledge of industry standard software, including but not limited to SAP, Skire, TRACK, VersaPro, etc. and ERP, Planning & Scheduling, and cost management applications. Experience with Primavera or Microsoft Projects is preferred.
What we offer at Faithful+Gould:
At Faithful+Gould, you will enjoy competitive compensation, a safe and healthy work environment, and a full range of benefits that include:
- Opportunity to work on various projects of various sizes
- Broad Employer based benefits package including medical/RX, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance
- Generous time-off benefits
- 401 (k) with employer match
- Flexible work schedules dependent upon approval as a result of assignment demands
- Career development opportunities through our corporate university
- Highly regarded tuition reimbursement program
- Valuable voluntary options including legal, long term care, pet insurance and commuter reimbursement account
If you think that a career with our team could match your profile, submit your application online now!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Faithful+Gould, an ATKINS company, is an equal opportunity, drug free employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability candidates encouraged to apply. Please view Atkins https://careers.snclavalin.com/equal-opportunities-statement
Faithful+Gould cares about your privacy. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer your Personal Data. By submitting your personal information to F+G, you confirm that you have read and accept our Privacy Notice.
Note to staffing and direct hire agencies:
In the event a recruiter or agency who is not on our preferred supplier list submits a resume/candidate to anyone in the company, SNC-Lavalin family of companies, we explicitly reserve the right to recruit and hire the candidate(s) at our discretion and without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. https://careers.snclavalin.com/recruitment-agencies
Our Latest Articles
Recently viewed jobs