· Undertake studies on the economic performance of cities and identify potential industries and business sectors suitable for new large-scale land development projects in China at the planning stage.
· Work closely with the land use, real estate and development consultancy teams to determine the key industries, sectors and inward investment strategy.
· At least 8 years post-qualification experience;
· Previously in a similar role with planning, real estate, economic or management consultancy, or property developers and investors;
· Location: Shenzhen/Shanghai/Beijing/Hong Kong.