Value Management Engineer
This vacancy has now expired... why not:
Faithful+Gould is looking for a Value Management Engineer for a major oil company in Saudi Arabia.
SNC Lavalin’s Faithful+Gould business is one of the world’s leading integrated project and programme management consultancies, with over 2,400 professionals operating worldwide.
Our aim is to protect and maximize our clients’ interests throughout the planning and delivery of projects, ensuring they are delivered on time, on budget. We pride ourselves on collaborating with client teams and developing long-term relationships.
Key services include - Project management, programme management, project controls, commercial management, cost management and expert scheduling and construction planning.
Our industry is going through a digital transformation and we have been investing in and pioneering digital methods to improve all aspects of our service. We have focused our digital transformation around platform modernization and product development and through standardization and automation, we are achieving efficiencies that are directly passed on our clients who benefit from a consistent quality of service as well as the savings.
Active in the Middle East for over 20 years, we have offices in the UAE, Qatar, Oman and Saudi Arabia. We hire and retain only the best people in the industry. Our success is built on recruiting – and then developing – brilliant people from a broad range of professional and cultural backgrounds. It’s precisely this diversity of talent that sets us apart.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Manage capital projects values improvements practices and research and analyse any opportunities for improving Saudi ARAMCO project performance.
- Work with projects day to day coordination of companywide value improvement practices programs.
- Help promote the implementation of value improvement practices within the project management organizations.
- Facilitate value practices workshop.
- SME will be required to conduct researches for improving overall projects performance.
- Candidate should hold a bachelor’s degree in engineering or Project Management.
- Candidate will have a minimum of nine years of experience with relevant Construction and Projects in the oil and gas industry, chemical process facilities or similar industry.
- The candidate should have work experience with project knowledge management and familiar with CII, PMI and save best practices.
- Certified by Project Management Institute as PMI-RMP or current and good standing of CVS certification from Save International.
Rewards and Benefits
We offer an excellent package which includes:
- A competitive salary
- Accommodation allowance
- Transportation allowance
- 22 working days annual leave
- Medical and life insurance cover
- Company gratuity scheme
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Annual flight allowance to point of origin
- Employee Assistance Programme – 24 hour free advice on financial, legal and family care specialists and also access to personal health, fitness and nutrition consultants