Water & Wastewater Engineer
This vacancy has now expired... why not:
The individual will be supporting the Environmental Services Department in HQ
and other City Business Units to facilitate the achievement of the wastewater management system objectives and project outcomes
- A Hydraulic Engineering degree- Civil/Structural from a recognized Institution or equivalent.
- Minimum 15 years of experience in wastewater industry
- Has successfully carried out at least one similar project in the past.
- Good knowledge of assessment of hydraulic capacities of pipelines, treatment plants, structures and pumping stations in wastewater related projects.
- Good knowledge of Hydraulic software used in wastewater industry.
- Experience in Water/Wasterwater projects in North America or Europe (5 year min)
Salary & Benefits
We offer an excellent package which includes
- A competitive salary
- 22 working days annual leave
- Medical and life insurance cover
- Company gratuity scheme
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Annual flight allowance to point of origin
- Employee Assistance Programme – 24 hour free advice on financial, legal and family care specialists and also access to personal health, fitness and nutrition consultant
SNC Lavalin's Atkins business is one of the largest multidisciplinary, multi sector engineering design consultancies in the world and is part of the SNC Lavalin Group.
As one of the world’s most respected design, engineering and project management consultancies with a leading track record in the defence sector, Atkins are ideally placed to respond to this market. We have a broad establishment and proud, 50 year history throughout the Middle East region.
We provide a full range of design, engineering and project management services for buildings, transportation and other infrastructure programmes.
Atkins in the Middle East now employs around 2,000 staff serving Gulf clients across all market sectors from offices in Abu Dhabi, Al Ain, Doha, Dubai, Jeddah, Kuwait City, Manama, Muscat, Riyadh, and Sharjah.