Water/Wastewater Technical Lead
Water/Wastewater Technical Lead
Why join us?
We are hiring! The Water/Wastewater Technical Leader is an integral part of Water Infrastructure team. This position is based out of Los Angeles, California.
Atkins is one of the world’s most respected design, engineering and project management consultancies. Atkins has been providing infrastructure planning, engineering, construction, environmental consulting, urban planning, architecture, and program management services to public and private clients across the United States for more than 50 years. Atkins has the depth and breadth of expertise to respond to the most technically challenging and time-critical infrastructure projects and the urgent transition to a low-carbon economy.
How will you contribute to the team?
- Primary responsibilities include leading multidisciplinary teams to deliver system/facility planning, process optimization and engineering for conventional and advanced water/wastewater/reuse treatment facilities, technical services for solids handling/biosolids facilities and related regulatory advisory services.
- Experience with membrane bioreactors and BioWin process modeling software is preferred. Additional responsibilities include technical leadership on strategic pursuits and select initiatives an providing technical mentorship to junior and intermediate engineers.
What will you contribute?
- B.S. or M.S. in Engineering. M.S. or graduate level technical coursework preferred. This level may be achieved by Engineers with ten years experience since B.S. or nine years since M.S. Typical incumbent has 15 to 20 years of experience.
- Strong technical background and experience in water production and wastewater treatment facilities. Candidates must thrive in a team environment and have proven interpersonal skills, public speaking and persuasive ability. Local, regional and/or national recognition as an industry leader with a publication record, engagement in national associations, and conference presentation experience a plus.
- Availability to meet local and regional travel expectations ranging from 25-40 percent.
- Experience with membrane bioreactors and BioWin process modeling software is preferred.
What we offer at Atkins:
At Atkins, you will enjoy a robust rewards package which includes:
- Opportunity to work on various projects of various sizes
- Competitive salary
- Flexible work schedules
- Group Insurance
- Retirement Savings Plan with employer match
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Learning and development programs, training, career opportunities and a highly regarded tuition reimbursement program
If this sounds like you and you would like to expand your career with us, apply today!
Atkins is an equal opportunity, drug-free employer committed to diversity in the workplace. EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability.
Please review Atkins Equal Opportunity Statement here:
Atkins cares about your privacy and are committed to protecting your privacy. Please consult our Privacy Notice on our Careers site to know more about how we collect, use and transfer your Personal Data.
By submitting your personal information to Atkins, you confirm that you have read and accept our Privacy Notice.
Note to staffing and direct hire agencies:
In the event a recruiter or agency who is not on our preferred supplier list submits a resume/candidate to anyone in the company, SNC-Lavalin family of companies, we explicitly reserve the right to recruit and hire the candidate(s) at our discretion and without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. https://careers.snclavalin.com/recruitment-agencies
Tycker du vatten är lika viktigt som vi? Är du en utredare med kompetens inom VA- och dagvattenutredningar? Vi söker nu utredare till vår VA-grupp i Göteborg, vil du bli en av oss?Rollen hos ossVi är
Atkins, a member of SNC-Lavalin company, is a world-leader in engineering, design consultancy and construction providing our staff with opportunities to work on the most exciting and diverse water pro
Our Latest Articles
Recently viewed jobs