Win Work Manager
Win Work Manager
Atkins, member of SNC Lavalin’s Infrastructure division is looking to appoint a Win Work Services Manager to lead and support the development and application of win-work best practices & procedures across the division.
As Win Work Services Manager you will required to provide the below support across a wide range of sectors, including aviation, defence, cities & development, commercial, energy, environment, residential, transportation and water.
The Infrastructure division of Atkins has a turnover of circa £280m with a headcount of around 2500 employees. It is a successful division that is driven to find new and better ways of doing things; bringing together our experts, powerful technologies and data insights to add value to clients across all of the above sectors.
The Win Work Services Manager will support win-work efforts by:
- Helping to establish best practices & procedures for win-work activity, encompassing:
- Account management
- Opportunity capture planning
- Proposition development
- Bid management
- Communicating and demonstrating best practices & procedures to Infrastructure staff
- Supporting Market and Practice led sales teams and bid teams to adopt and implement best practice
- Lead or support development of winning sales strategies on behalf of Market and Practice sales teams
- Leading specific sales opportunities from time to time
- Working collaboratively with other parts of the SNC Lavalin and Atkins businesses to identify, develop and/or evolve best practice
- Helping to develop, report and communicate Infrastructure’s sales metrics and performance
- Reporting progress against key win-work activities for Infrastructure’s Major Pursuits pipeline
- Developing the GDC (offshore) WW support services in collaboration with GDC
- Demonstrable experience of leading on business/proposal development activities preferably within consultancy, engineering or technology sectors.
- Experienced in developing and using best-practice tools and processes to improve the effectiveness of sales activities.
- Ability to work collaboratively with bidding and work-winning teams to create compelling proposals that respond to Client requirements.
- Experience of management of sales pipeline and forecasting.
- Collaborative approach and experience of promoting a culture of success across work winning teams.
- Demonstrable ability to communicate and engage across a wide range of stakeholders across the organisation.
Atkins recognise that there are many well qualified people who are looking to further their career, but who cannot commit to full time employment. We support flexible working arrangements and are interested to discuss how we can accommodate individual requirements
This role may require security clearance and offers of employment will be dependent on obtaining the relevant level of clearance. If this is necessary it will be discussed with you at interview.
If applying to this role please do not make reference to (in conversation) or include in your application or CV, details of any current or previously held security clearance.
ATKINS, part of the SNC Lavalin Group, is committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce. As an Equal Opportunities Employer, we value applications from all backgrounds, cultures and ability.
We are sorry but we currently have no jobs in this area.
Continue browsing to look at our other available opportunities
Our Latest Articles
Recently viewed jobs