Win Work Support Lead
Win Work Support Lead
As one of the world’s leading consultancies operating in the built and natural environment, we offer unparalleled opportunities for talented individuals in search of a rewarding career both in India and around the world. Atkins India is committed to design excellence in the delivery of first-class solutions which combine innovation, imagination, and best practice.
Atkins is a member of SNC Lavalin Organization. Founded in 1911, SNC-Lavalin is a global, fully integrated professional services and project management company and a major player in the ownership of infrastructure. The combined entity of Atkins and SNC-Lavalin has created one of the largest global engineering and project management consultancies with approximately 50,000 employees and operating across 50 countries.
How will you contribute to the team?
To perform this role successfully, the individual will be responsible for but not limited to the following:
- Owns the Win Work Team process throughout the pursuit from capture management to debrief and ensures process integrity
- Manages daily bid team resources and prioritisation, supervising the bidding team daily.
- Facilitates and understand our win strategy and drive this into the bid.
- Understand the PQQ/proposal requirements as outlined in the client’s documents and communicates them to the team.
- Manages, delegates, and executes where appropriate the whole bid process and leads the team through the process, inputting and contributing where appropriate.
- Ensures all relevant documents are sent to the commercial, financial, risk and legal teams for review and that governance timelines are highlighted in the programme
- Manages, delegates, and executes where appropriate the corporate governance process including paperwork and reviews around risk, cash flow, scope and strategy.
- Provides a key communications interface across EDPM and between divisions, geographies, technical specialists and partners
- Ensures that resources are discussed, planned, and allocated early and, if required, trained in the Win Work process.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Marketing/Sales/Commerce/Arts or equivalent / Bachelor’s Degree.
- Minimum required level of previous experience of 10 years working in a Work Winning / Bid Management position.
- Good competence in speaking French.
- A proven people manager and with excellent people leadership, facilitation, motivation and communication skills.
- Understanding and application of corporate governance including risk profile, cash-flow scope and strategy.
- Miller Heiman / Shipley Bid Management trained – an advantage.
- Quickly able to grasp overall competitive strategy and the details how to implement it.
- Proficient in MS Office (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Teams, SharePoint), Adobe Acrobat, and InDesign.
- Excellent communication skills in written and spoken English.
- Ability to take clear briefs and communicate progress clearly with Market Directors/Sales Directors and sales teams in the regions.
- Able to collaborate and work with the team to earn loyalty and respect.
- Able to define and articulate ideas with clarity.
Atkins is an equal opportunity, drug-free employer committed to diversity in the workplace. EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability.
In today’s global market, diverse groups make better decisions and that better decisions lead to better business results, as such Atkins proactively recruiting and onboarding candidates from a diverse and talented applicant pool.
Please review Atkins Equal Opportunity Statement here:
Atkins cares about your privacy and are committed to protecting your privacy. Please consult our Privacy Notice on our Careers site to know more about how we collect, use and transfer your Personal Data.
Note to staffing and direct hire agencies:
In the event a recruiter or agency who are not on our preferred supplier list submits a resume/candidate to anyone in the company, SNC-Lavalin family of companies, we explicitly reserve the right to recruit and hire the candidate(s) at our discretion and without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. https://careers.snclavalin.com/recruitment-agencies
We are sorry but we currently have no jobs in this area.
Continue browsing to look at our other available opportunities
Our Latest Articles
Recently viewed jobs