Workspace Engagement Manager
Faithful+Gould, a member of the SNC-Lavalin Group, in the UK & Europe, is currently recruiting for a Workspace Engagement Manager to be based in our Birmingham office. This is an amazing opportunity for someone who wants to be a key part of our Project Management team.
- The Workspace Engagement Manager is responsible for working with Clients to shape and implement workspace change that achieves defined business objectives and improves organisational effectiveness and efficiency.
- The ideal candidate will have a passion for outstanding customer service and a proven track record of effective stakeholder management at all levels within an organisation.
- With a background based in the delivery of business change initiatives they will have strong verbal and written communication skills, a high degree of personal resilience and a drive to deliver.
- The roles works closely with the Project Manager to manage design changes in accordance with defined standards and processes and manages project communications ensuring feedback is captured documented and responded to.
- To define and implement change management plans as part of wider Workspace projects
- To undertake stakeholder management activities within complex projects aligning end user requirements with the defined client brief
- To engage office leadership teams creating advocates for business changes ensuring there the impacts of change are well managed
- Assess changes in business areas and requirements readily and support local change agents empowering them as necessary to get the right outcome
Key Outputs and Activities:
- Support the creation of the initial Project Requisition form and development of this into the Project Brief
- Assist design team to produce a design compliant with the defined Workplace Guide standard specification, supporting (where possible) the end user requirements
- Support the definition of the people change aspects of workspace projects to enable faster employee adoption, greater engagement and realization of benefits
- Stakeholder engagement and management throughout the project lifecycle
- Support project delivery through stakeholder engagement and design change
- Monitor change progress and staff engagement, encouraging greater participation by celebrating success and being on hand following completion of the workspace project to close out any outstanding issues
- Ensure effective communication throughout the project lifecycle and implement tools to ensure changes are adopted
- Capture the effectiveness of the project, completing a lessons learnt and compliance review so that future projects benefit
- Implement communications plans and present Agile Working Presentations
- Lead the local change champions network.
- Engage with business leaders and write Project requisition forms to show benefits of the change
- Define and measure success, monitoring change activities
- Creation of marketing material for future commissions and support to future bid submissions
Qualifications, Training, Experience
- Strong negotiation and Communication skills, written and verbal
- Stakeholder Management
- Demonstrates strong problem solving skills
- Experience in Customer Service role or environment
- Excellent People skills and emotional intelligence
- Full UK driving licence
- Confident presentation skills
- Experience of refurbishment/workspace projects
- Qualification in Project or Change Management
Rewards and benefits:
F+G offer a fantastic range of benefits, which you can tailor to suit your own health, well-being, financial and lifestyle choices.
All the information you need to know is available on our dedicated benefits portal; your reward, which is available to access 24/7 from any device: http://www.yourrewardatkins.com
This role may require security clearance and offers of employment will be dependent on obtaining the relevant level of clearance. If this is necessary it will be discussed with you at interview.
If applying to this role please do not make reference to (in conversation) or include in your application or CV, details of any current or previously held security clearance.
Faithful+Gould, part of the SNC-Lavalin Group, is committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce. As an Equal Opportunities Employer, we value applications from all backgrounds, cultures and ability.