Recognising your achievements
The graduate development programme at Atkins is designed to support you into the world of work. In appreciation for being part of the team, we offer a range of holistic benefits which we call ‘Total Reward’. It’s an important part of how we attract and retain our people.
Flexible benefits‘Your Reward’ portal gives you the ability to tailor your benefits package to suit your personal circumstances. Options include pension and life assurance, the cycle to work scheme and the ability to buy up to 15 days of extra holiday.
Bonuses paymentsWhen you join us, you'll receive a 'settling in payment' of £2,500. A further bonus of £2,500 will be made once you achieve Chartered status, or reach an equivalent stage in your professional development.
A culture of possibilitiesAs well as our financial ‘Reward’, we want to help you get the most you can out of working at Atkins. Professional accreditation, company supported training, flexible working and career opportunities are key benefits of being one of our employees that make up your ‘Total Reward’.
- Flexible holidays - 25 days annual leave per year. Option to buy an additional 15 days or sell up to 5
- Pension plan
- Season ticket loan
- Bike4work scheme
- Mobile phone discounts
- Health club and leisure discounts
- 2 volunteer days per year
- A robust career development plan, tailor made for you at the start of the programme including a library of core learning modules and on the job technical training
- Assigned graduate buddy upon joining & a strong graduate network across all locations