Do you want to part of a team who see things differently and want to discover the answers to the world’s biggest challenges? Atkins, a member of the SNC-Lavalin Group, is a world-leading consultancy offering a graduate experience like no other. We have over 80 years’ design, engineering and project management expertise with projects spanning the transportation, water, defence, energy, aerospace and infrastructure sectors.
Gain the skills, knowledge and experience to develop a successful early career with our three-year, graduate development programme. You’ll be supported and trusted to drive your own development and you’ll benefit from events, world-class training, professional development and mentoring as you grow. Our professional schemes can even lead to Chartered status.
We offer a competitive package with a £2,500 settling-in bonus and a £2,500 bonus on achieving Chartership or professional registration, in addition to flexible holidays and volunteer days. The programme will open for applications in the Autumn 2020.
- We're one of the world's most respected design and engineering consultancies
- You can make a real difference to the lives of people around the world, whether it's moving people across the UK faster on High Speed 2 or providing drinkable water to third world countries
- There's a huge amount of variety available in terms of both our clients and our projects
- We believe in creating a culture of care. That means wellbeing and work-life balance is highly valued, and you'll be supported throughout the programme at all levels, from line managers to senior leaders
- We actively promote a diverse and inclusive culture, where everyone has an equal voice.
Ready to make an impact with your career?
Training & development
To find out if we’re right for each other we’ve designed a process that’s easy to follow and will help you show us your best. It will be challenging at times and you’ll need to plan your time so you can give it your all. You can only submit one application per graduate recruitment cycle so we’d like you to take your time learning about us – let’s make sure the role you apply for is the right one for you.
The Graduate Development Programme is a three-year framework, designed to help you develop the skills and knowledge you need to develop your early career and work towards a professional qualification. The programme features a series of signature events, core training modules, professional development, mentoring and on-the-job experience.