The Graduate Development Programme is a framework, designed to help you develop the skills and knowledge you need to develop your early career and work towards a professional qualification. The programme features a series of training events and modules, professional development, mentoring and on-the-job experience.
A supportive environmentYou’ll be given the trust and responsibility for driving your own development. You’ll be able to draw on support from your line manager, graduate representatives in each business, the Learning & Talent Development team, and your thriving graduate community. There are also a number of institution-specific Chartership schemes which will guide you towards achieving professional status and include formal mentoring.
What’s included in our programme?
- A comprehensive induction pathway to ensure you are fully prepared for life in Atkins.
- Workshops and formal training to help you develop skills such as project management, effective presentations, influencing and communication.
- Ongoing encouragement and development support through internal placements as well as on-the-job experience working for a range of clients.
- Profession-specific schemes to help you gain Chartership status for example as an engineer, scientist, environmentalist or surveyor.
- Mentoring and buddy schemes to help you identify and reach your goals.